Reviews for Toppings
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Damn, that was a great poker face game. Fell in love with it. Just amazing. Great job writing it! :)
Crescent T.
Of Cyanide and Suicide chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Hot damn this is sexy! I love the idea of Ciel getting all dominant every once in a while.
LadyBowie1947 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh... my... God... O.O I have never found a fic that makes ME feel nervous and embarrassed for what a CHARACTER is doing, but damn! If I were saying to Sebastian the things Ciel was saying to Sebastian and the things Sebastian said back, I'd be a tomato! Very well written! I loved it! D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That was fabulous. Extremely well written, and no OOC or anything. That takes serious talent.
AquilasKiss chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
holy crap you need to make a story with this scene
HiKaoru.Ciel chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
seriously!

i love it when they tease each other like that *blush*
LunaStories chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh my gosh that was...O.O HOT. But hilarious xD I love how Ciel and Sebastian have kind of...I guess you could say competition? O.o And I love how they're both very in character :) Nicely wrote!
StarryPinkSky chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
...gosh...idk what to say...beautifully written amoung other things...lol
BloodColoredRose chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
*blush*

oh my gosh... i think i want some dessert now. chocolate sauce? cream? scrumptious.

*nosebleed*

...damn.
NomiOni-chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Seriously, Ciel is such a naughty boy. I just love them tease each other :)
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh how absolutely exquisite characterizations! You are absolutely phenomenal!
Once-upon-a-saturday chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I love how they tease each other
Midnight Fearie chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
...I can't even respond to this.

You have captured both of them so well, I practically thought I was watching an episode of the anime in my mind. Very, very interesting...amazing work, again, and I cannot wait to read more from you.
RenaeChan77 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Easily one of the best CielXSebastian stories I've ever read! I loved every word!
Tik-Tok-Sky chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Hee hee

I blame you for my bright red face I also blame you since I will have perverted thoughts about chocolate and cream for a LONG time

Good fic I really liked it

Sky

P.S, I hope you did cheer up while writing this
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »