Reviews for Toppings
i regret being here and 12 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
...I...kinda...drooled everywhere on my desk...Umm...yeah...awesome shot...time to clean up...'scuse me. *coughs awkwardly*
animeroxz chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I loved it! Sexual innuendos abound! Ciel's such a dirty boy lol!
mercutio chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oho! You just won the game! lol i love ciel and sebastians fancy sex talk.
moon boy chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I was eating M&Ms while reading this. Seriously, chocolate never sounded so good, neither did cream.

Some of the things they said made me giggle.

This Fic is both hot and sweet.

I can totally see their conversation in this:D I love all the double meanings too.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This has so much potential to be awkward, but you somehow made it that it was all awesome.
promocat chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
love this!so sexy & yet so ceil & sebastian!
Almecestris chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Love the teasing/game between Ciel and Sebastian! LOVE THIS FIC. SHIT HAWTT.
Pixie Pan chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Aaah, Ciel has grown up and now Sebastian has new "duties". But a Phantomhive butler who can't fulfill *ALL* of his master's wishes isn't worth his salt, right? ;-)

You have really captured their personalities, speech, and mannerisms. I can totally picture their entire exchange. And the smexy repartee between the two was absolutely brilliant and yummy! LOVED IT LOTS!
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Love it! Love it! Love it! It's sexy and gorgeous. It has so much passion and Suppressed Desire. I love the way Sebastian puts up no resistance. Sexy and not to provocative, though I wouldn't have complained if it was. And if anyone would be watching, Like May-Rin Bard or Finny, hell even Elizabeth, they would have had a serious nose bleed. It was amazingly written. And the "cream" was hilarious. I applaud you for not breaking character.
May chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I like the suspence leading up to the chocolate sause bit. It wasn't humorious because you never once broke character. That might very well be excally what Ciel would say in a game to irritate Sebastian. Oh, and im a 'fangirl'. So I am a tad bit dissapointed this wasn't longer with more detail, but I'm satisified.
Sinattea chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Oh, my... Speechless... LOVED IT!

I definitely love chocolate and now I adore it even more...

Though I think that Ciel prefers cream... and so does Sebastian, right?

I just think you did an excellent job by writing this. Both Ciel and Sebastian are hotter and more lustful than ever, but still, they are Ciel and Sebastian.

Nice, really nice nice job!

I'm reading it again, is just a big temptation...
bunnychii chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
KYA /

So smexy!

I love how Ciel is so...aggressive.

It also cheered me up if you must know. :D
Voishen chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
teehhee love it.
TotallyCaptivated chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
i loved that, with a deep burning passion, lol
PetiteFee24 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010