Reviews for Toppings
passionateartist chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
(passes out from blood loss) Dangit, I'm craving something sweet now! Like pie! Oh, but all of the plates are dirty...where's a naked chest when I need one?

Beans
monkeybait chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
OH GAWD I CANNOT UNREAD THIS

MERCIFUL HEAVENS WHY DID I NOT SEE THE LEMON/LIME WARNING
Midnight Hacker chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I want what I want and I want it now...

Ever going to update? Cuz this ROCKS!

*scream*
skele-gro chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
HAHA, awesome
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
x\d
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I was about to skip this fic, until I saw that you were the author. This was sadistic, witty, and downright HOT! You are an awesome smut writer! This is also the first time that I've seen Ciel make the first move, and a direct one at that, no hesitations(probably cause he's older, and that makes it even hotter!). You say crack, I say this is smut genius! (I'm reading this around 3AM, so my mind's especially crazy right now XD) I'm completely grinning and squealing like the true blue yaoi fan girl that I am!

I've read smut with food involved, but using food as sexual innuendos was a new perspective for me. THIS DEFINITELY GOES TO FAVORITES! ;)
colorful passion chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I believe the right word to describe this is "Sexy"

because it is, oh I would love to see that play out in front of me lol
XxAlysxX chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
did sebastian deny ciel third or fourth helpings of cream? because I know that whipped cream straight out of the bowl is quite delicious and I would have had taken all the bowl not just helpings. ;)(and no it really was whipped cream that I brought to school and i did share it with my friends just dipping our hands into the bowl and scooping whip cream out, ok i'm off topic). Although I am quite greedy so i'm not too sure about ciel, so you think it might have made him grow abit chubby? Oh and you don't need to reply to this but have you thought about letting ciel have some more toys? or lessons?
Ringo101 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
holy shyt, that was HOT! I really enjoyed that.

the dialogue was awesome~

(add to favorites)
IRobbedRobin chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This is terribly awesome. I love ...everything. I'm sorry, but I can't pick just one thing. The dialogue between Ciel and Sebastian, the tone of the story..gosh, I'm in the happiest mood.
chishero chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
THAT WAS HOT. God dammit, I wish I could write sexy foreplay and dialogue like that. :) It all sounds so plausible, too! Talented you.
Miss Sir William Pennybanks chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
X'D

I will most definitely favorite this.

I died of laughter, came back, and then died again.

I love how Sebastian didn't get it at first, the idea of him not understanding something like that sent me into an uncontrollable giggle fit.

Amazing~
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
That was hot! O.O
BoREdom mAnIFEsT chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Their dialogue is so fitting xD This was a piece of art, it was. I've got to favorite it.
Genki-angel-chan chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I was snickering the whole time. You write them so in character. (if they ever did something like this, that is) Their banter is what I imagine it would be like in that situation.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »