Reviews for A Moment to Determine the Future
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I really liked that you wrote about him calling Parker, as well as how you wrote that conversation. It seemed really in character and plausible. I liked that you wrote her verbally noting the physical signs of his tension. It was so "Brennan"; she does rely on tangible markers and evidence to understand things.

I also liked HOW you wrote their moment: that she didn't get defensive about being able to take care of herself, how they talked everything out well and her clarifying her earlier statement so that it conveyed praise for him as a father, and the short holding of hands before they were interrupted. I agree that she would feel a little off-balance afterward after their "moment."

Good job!
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
So glad I can finally get caught up on your stories. I hate being without the internet.

Great story. I love the part about taking two to tango. "Why are you talking about dancing, Booth?" Hehe, typical Brennan.
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Dude! I totally noticed that.

And great job, I loved it!
lizook chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
So sorry it took so long for me to get around to this one. The alert got buried in my inbox amongst a jillion other things.

Anyhow, I could easily picture Booth tense and upset, just wanting to hear Parker's voice. I love how easily Brennan reads Booth; she may not be good with other people, but she gets him. Loved her last thought; a wonderful example of how the doubt is just starting to bubble up for her.

Great job on this!
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
bones in learning... at least in your mind! I wish this could have gone on longer.

Great!

-RB
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
AWW!

i love it!

D

great work!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Very nice. I felt as though that episode wasn't quite finished and that seems like a logical way to end it. Wonderfully in character. You really capture both of them and their relationship.
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This was just so wonderful. I really loved the scene between Clinton and Booth, especially after a season of eps where Booth is made to look like a baffoon. SITW let us see what an intelligent, good person Booth is. And the look on Brennan's face at the end...it's a face that can launch a thousand fics. And it probably will!

Thanks for writing!
bb4evr chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
No I missed that little fact, glad you pointed it out, so cool. Loved the story. I'm glad that Brennan is deciding she might not want to live in the moment anymore, maybe she's coming around.

PPS!

Debi
deeleigh chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I dont get why they would suddenly decide after two years that they should always eat across the street. What changed? I liked the Diner.

Great fic, you did an awesome job.
crazycamera chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
i thought this would have been a good way to end it. Nice job.
Boneyo chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Another awesome story!.

Booth is such a great father. Its great that Brennan reassured Booth because he truly is a great man!

& I've realized that new eatery too! How close they are...I didn't realise til yesterday but that place is more formal than the diner but still awesome nonetheless.
bonetrek chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I liked the add on. I thought the ending to that episode was a little anti-climatic. I had been thinking about the "new" place across from the diner. I was wondering if they were trying for another location so that we don't get annoyed with the diner... ;)
CharlieWise chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Great!

Yeah I noticed it in the bones that foam. It's the same bar as that from booth's birthday party right? They probobly just need a drink after demanding casses.:P Pie isn't enough anymore:P
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
really good work!... great!

HawkAngel