Reviews for A Moment to Determine the Future
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Well Done!

I really liked it. A lot!
aserene chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I did notice that. Beautiful story. I loved how she walked out and watched...I was kinda hoping for her to put her hand on her abdomen or something...I think she's thinking about it.
iamwriter chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This was a great Tag for the episode. I can so see Booth calling Parker after his talk with the yung guy. I also like how you had Bones amend her statement about men, because I think what she said did affect Booth, he can be counted on and hearing from her that men cant, I think that probably stung.

I did not notice the diner, new restuarant thing, darn now I will have to re-watch, that is so upsetting :)
bones83 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Maybe the truth might finally come out.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
You beat me to the post-ep, and this was excellent.

I loved the introspection that you had the turn of events cause Booth and that manifested the need to call his son to tell him he loved him. Very sweet.

"... she wasn’t so sure she wanted to live her life in moments." Great way to end it. I loved when Angela was talking to Sweets and told him that she knew something was wrong with her love life if Brennan approved of it.

I loved Brennan's reassurance to Booth that her comment didn't apply to him, that she believes him to be a good man.

Terrific job!

PurpleKlainer chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
lol XD
Jodie Marie chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
aww love it, i haven't seen this episode yet because i live in the UK and we're just one week behind but i know the story line of the episode. Im gonna come back and read this AGAIN after ive watched the episode. Loved it, was really sweet x

Yeh, i noticed at the end of 'the bones that foam' that the Diner was across the street from the place they ate, hope they still use the diner aswell! x
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I haven't seen the ep, but I do look forward to watching it now.

“What I should have said was that the men who don’t take responsibility are the ones women can’t count on. And that the good ones are few and far between, but there are still some of you out there.”

That is very true, and I'm glad you had her say that to him.

Oh, by the way, I'm sorry about the email, lets just say I wasn't in the best of spirits, and I kind of snapped about everything, and you were the unfortunate one who copped it, so sorry :S

Have a great one, I look forward to more of these, they make me smile :)

csimesser1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009