Reviews for Full Circle
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/12
Bittersweet. Thanks so much
ontheledge chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This was really good. glad I found it. thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Loved it!
infinitehearts chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was wonderful and just amazing. Very well done. :)
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
wow... that whole baby death, divorce... wow... heavy stuff. But like any good story, a happy ending.

Quick in some places. But it flows good.

Rate: A
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
It could've been better without their son dying, Sheldon not being there for her and them getting a divorce of course they got back together so it was okay.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Well-written, though a good portion of it was unpleasant. Realistic, though. I could see the separation panning out through plain inactivity on both their parts. And now...I must find myself some fluff.
AnimeDreama chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
that was so sweet. sad, but sweet.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
d(*-*) d(;-;)
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
wow I went on a journey here...but this was great! :D

Good job, you know what I hate? Short reviews and yet I end up giving them. Trust me it get's annoying because you wish they'd say more then 'great work, update please etc...'

But I really did enjoy this and it went through all sorts of stages, leading them to where they should be.

I do believe in fate or destiny, it's something that's already written out, even our own decisions, but maybe I'm silly for thinking it. I dunno.

I got distracted for a moment.

I love watching Rosanne! Just because of David and Darlene, you know XD Its funny... XD its like Leslie and Leonard XD good times :P

Anyways I loved your fic! :D
FaberryFan chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
00JLO chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Very good fanfic.
pineapplehell chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
It was so sweet!... well, except for the part about their baby boy dying... that was sad, but you more than made up for it with the ending! :) I loved it! M&M
Prone To Obsession chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Wow, this was so wonderful. It's so true to life, not idealized, but what these two might really go through if they get together. Some wonderful moments, like how he proposes before learning that she's pregnant. Beautifully done!
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Wow. I had NO intention of Favoriting this in the beginning. Thought it was just another good but not great ‘Shenny’ fic. But then it took such a dark turn (without being melodramatic), which I totally did not expect. Seriously, half way through I was like ‘This doesn’t read like a Humor fic!’ Then I scrolled back up and realized it wasn’t supposed to be. It was bittersweet and believable and everything awesome. And I love how you covered their entire history without being long-winded.

- She's afraid that her boyfriend will wet himself until her mother jumps in with an assurance that it was a joke. He's surprised, because he hadn't intended to joke.

Aw! What a perfect family they make. Thanks for this :-)