Reviews for Calicos n Cream
deaththekidsgirl8 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
i this story lolz _
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
Colin's so dirty...XD Sex toys are the best, especially with these two! Cat ears are simply the best thing I like to read. This was a great fic

FAVE :D
Kat chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
oh...so happy right now! three vibrators, flavored lube, a cock ring andf a cumshot? YOU ARE THE YAOI GODESS (or GOd, w/e...i don't know u...) THAT WAS AMAZING! *eyes sparkle* Mandy should sell the videos she has. she'd be RICH! *eyes sparkle sp much they explode...ouch* I'm...gonna go off and bathe in my happiness, now...ah...

:D
Bandersnatch202 chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Very nice on this one, loved how it turned into a two parter. As I was puttering around the house and fiddling with a cookbook I noticed a recipe for Carrot Cake. My mind instantly twinged to that touching scene in the manga and I HAD to make it. A few hours of work and two runs to the store later and I has my delicious carrot cake yum! Of course that got me to thinking.. a fantastic fic idea, It's Colin's birthday again.. and Tory wants to bake him a carrot cake.. but Tory has never baked in his life! Colin comes in to find a disaster area of the kitchen, flour all over the places, shredded carrot splattered across Tory's apron and on his face, mixing with his freckles. Of course Colin would step in to try and salvage the operation, to which Tory would object as it was his gift. But he'd let Colin help him, maybe throw in a little scene of Colin being happy that he caught Tory before he got to far as Tory's recipe calls for pecans (which mine did) but that Colin is allergic to pecans (which my dad is XP) Crushed look on Tory's face as he realizes what he almost did but Colin laughs and brushes it aside as it didn't actually happen. after they've got it in the oven and have cleaned up a bit, cute little scene of Tory leaning in to give Colin a kiss, regardless of the fact that they are both covered in flour and other baking splatter. After the kiss he smiles and whispers "happy birthday Colin". In my story idea for this it would be the first birthday they celebrate together, so Colin would have a small break down of tears, sobbing into Tory's chest until he finally calmed enough to tell him that that is the first time anyone has ever said that to him. and either adorableness or smut would ensue hehe. WOW that went a lot longer than I intended it to, so back to actually reviewing!

Loved the use of the tail vibrator, and they finally get lube! *cheers for them* fun experimentation with sex and o Colin tries to take charge for once! Doesn't go over quite the way he intended but eh, as I've read all your fics already I know full well that he gets his revenge and his fill on Tory's birthday mwaahaha XP
Bandersnatch202 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Cannot stress how much I adored this one. Halloween costume parties are ALWAYS good times for yaoi boys, though they never admit it before hand. The way Mandy tricked both of them into coming was priceless, and her costume ideas were fantastic! Shame that Tory wasn't willing to go with the fishnet shirt, would have made him even more desirable after he whooped ass at DDR. Which was one of my fave scenes! I enjoy DDR but I lack the rhythm to do it well enough without extensive practice, so reading about how Tory completely destroyed the dumb jock was sheer bliss.

M Colin in short shorts... not that Tory hadn't already seen it, but a great way to convince him to come. And I REALLY wish she had convinced him to wear the thong, would have driven Colin wild I bet hehe. Oh and Tory totally needs to teach Colin DDR at some point, they could do such a sexy duet dance *gets shivers just thinking about it*
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
O_O :F *VERY happy grin* that was amazing. do u have artwork to go with ur fic? id love to 'see' what Troy looks like with his outfit on _ Ja.
wonder1440 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
BRAVO! So sexy and so well done I could picture them in my mind... *moan*
yaoi4evandnevayuri chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
You were right, I'm glad I DIDN'T read this is class... Total nosebleed! It was soo hawt! Colin you kinky kitty devil! I feel like drawing Tory with the cat suit on now... (Not exactly like it, but something that I have in my head...) Anyways, beautiful story as usual! (Tory getting it in the face is love! And he deserved it! lol) I wish you were here so I can give you cookies, milk and roses for your awesomeness! (Which is a word!) Okay, that's enough from me, see ya back on deviantart darlin'!
julia chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Ha ha! Tory got it in the face! HA! That's hilarious! And, I'm sorry to have to say this, but it was kinda gross. But HOT! Very hot!
Chikorita-Trainer1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Wow. OK, uh, I can't help but feel the slightest bit embarrassed for both of them. I mean, I know they're gay, but they never struck me as the kind of...thong-wearing, flamboyant gay. Oh well, it's your story. And it's good. Please write more! _
Determined chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Ha HA, Jerm-otch got OWNED! In yo face... Lmao, Tory calling him a n00b just ended me! XD Nice advertising btw, with the Terrabrand thing. Jen would be proud. :3
Dgm-yoai-lover chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
haha! totally kitty-weasel pairing...

kitty and weasel...

crap that just made me think of the itachixsasuke pairing...

eheh

good chapter cant wait fopr the smut.
yaoi4evandnevayuri chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
i never would've guessed that Tory is a DDR champ! lol That would be an awesome thing to see... I could totally see Tory as the red power ranger... This was awesome! I loved it like I love all your stories! Can't wait for more!
wonder1440 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009