Reviews for In their dreams
steph A15 chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
i love the story it was really cute.
XHaileeX chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
okay, I decided against reading your first story, since i don't think i have to to understand this story. This one was AMAZING...love it!
ajendas chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
wow, it's over already? haha, not that i'm not thankful, i just didn't want Mike to kill ANYONE so i'm glad it ended on a happy note
ajendas chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
didn't think i'd be into this story but it's actually really interesting! the first part ended on a weird note but now it's kinda makin sense. i'm super late 4 school but i don't care!
peoplemakemistakes6993 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
wow cool
patrisha727 chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I LOVE IT!

LOL. Cool story! YAY! 100 reviewer! :D :D :D
CULLENS GIRL 95 chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
i love this chap

and the song in it

i love to it is on my ipod lol
anonomous chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
that was funny. the whole first 1 was a dream . finally something original. keep writing.
lovingthis chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
i love how you wrote this. i mean its not one of those "and she woke up and found out it was all just a dream" ones (well it is) but the way you backed it up made it real, i love it :)
LiveAndDontRegretIt chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
THAT. WAS. SUPER. CUTE! i loved it! And all of the songs were perfect! (i less than three music...if you didn't know) super sweet, i can't wait for the next segment! and again, thank you for keeping my sanity with your stories!
LiveAndDontRegretIt chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
OMG! SO FAR SO WONDERFUL! And you made my day! You made allusions to two of my fav movies (Pride and Prejudice and Ever After!) You are so getting a chapter in Love Letters dedicated to you for that one! :D I'm so excited to read more, but I have to do at least four stars in my project...so I probably will start to finish reading the last three chapter in about an hour or so...darn art project! lol
LifeSuxAndThenYouDie chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
loved it even tho it was short it was cute!

i did that once to my sis! she ran into our brothers closet from my bf! and i was there also...she was right beside me and didn't even see or hear my elaborating breathing! i turned to her and smiled saying "Hey sis!" she yelled SO loud then fainted! i had to crawl out of the closet, on my stomachm so i could breath from laughing SO hard! lol ) ever since she want go inside her closet without checking it completely! kinda how we did when we thought the boogyman was real! lol

anyhoo i loved continue writing you have your own voice that comes out in your words!
LifeSuxAndThenYouDie chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
i told you! no i told everyone! mike is a bad bad man!
k-pattttttttz chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
LOVE OYU TOO.

lkao, i just had to point that out, :)

sweet ending

jeez you skipped alot LOL

1 week

3 weeks

1 yr

lollol.

loved it. great ending :)
k-pattttttttz chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
aw :)

haha finally readit

i dont know why i put it off for so long

but i loved it