Reviews for LOVE
Jynova chapter 12 . 3/18
I hope you finish this...! It's adorable...!
Jynova chapter 7 . 3/18
I've always imagined a scenario after R2 where Suzaku comes across C.C. and she imparts Lelouch's memories to him, causing a painful epiphany where Suzaku realizes that everything Lelouch did, he did because he loved him. It was painful when Sunrise released that birthday segment where at the end Suzaku claims he couldn't "forgive" Lelouch b/c his "sins were too grave" but he still ends up saying happy birthday (just for "today"). It pissed me off TO NO END. Like, HE LOVED YOU you jerk (never explicitly stated but very obvious, even in-cannon), so Suzaku's forgiveness (and Nunallys) is probably the only one he would want! Sorry, I know this isn't the place to vent that but, this chapter made me realize how much I want that!
Jynova chapter 6 . 3/18
So poignant. Amazing.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
Poor Lelouch. I hope Suzaku realizes that he loves Lelouch soon. I love the pairing Suzaku/Lelouch! They are so cute and adorable together! It's my favorite pairing! I love submissive Lelouch! I hope Suzaku and Lelouch get together in the next chapter.

I love all the one shot stories you've written!

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
WinnieChuChu chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
I love this so much please continue it!
ShiroNeko chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
MORE! I WANNA READ MORE OF LULU AND SUZU!
kay-kw33n chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
goldentigress13 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
CUTE!
Resonance-Superheroes21 chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
ahahahahahahaha :D i like this chappy srry that im laughing its just the fact that suzaku is kinda OOC but i liked it alot.
Resonance-Superheroes21 chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
:Ois my face (by the way i luv it so far SUPER adotable) i like this chappy it nice XD
Tahira chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hey i liked it i think you should probably have how he got him in the shower to add a little length, so maybe have lelouch taking a shower then his surprise at suzaku coming in lol XD anything to add a little length in there, but loved it XD
panda-ryuu-chan chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Emm.. Did you describe Suzaku's pubic hair well enough? Dunno. Never seen it.

This chappie is good, but i like the previous chapter more. Oh well..
panda-ryuu-chan chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
*laugh* watch out suzaku! An angry lelouch is freaking scary!

This chapter is funny. And mayonaise.. Hmm.. I'm hungry now..
panda-ryuu-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2010