Reviews for Being Faithful Has its Advantages
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 5/4
J'aime.
HerosReprise chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Very clever punch line. Aha loved it.
Of course Gohan would always be faithful, what a sweetheart.
And Videls reaction was on cue too.
Well written and very enjoyable to read
Well done!
Panda Cannons chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Ho ho ho!
That is hilarious
LiesxDissapointments14 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Cool story
MindyKinamoto chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I love this story. It's something that I consider to be the perfect one-shot. While I do wish to see more, that is, more insight on these characters, more situations for them to interact in, etc. I am really satisfied with what I've seen. It's a good balance of humor and romance, and the thing is - Videl never even speaks.

I also love the interaction of Gohan with Pan, since I feel like there wasn't very much of that in the series. This is definitely one of my favorites, it was one of the many fics I read when trying to write my one-shot, White Trimmed Lace. If you get a chance, check it out. :P Anyway, I hope that you'll write another one-shot like this in the future. I guess the best thing about it, if I had to single it out, is the smile it leaves on my face. That was cheesy, but it's true.
gue22 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
absolutely hilarious! this was such a short, quick and funny as all hell fic. the best thing about it is that Gohan is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in character in this one, outstanding!
LouisaMB chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
lmao, the ending was great.
Hqudsi45 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
LOL how awesome! I could see Gohan doing that all too easily Hahaha. Great story. Look forward to more soon.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Hello there! This review is... Well, it's late. But that's not the point! Remember me? You probably don't. Buuuut I remember you.

And I just wanted to say that this little 'fic absolutely made my day. Gohan's "Please leave me alone! I'm married!" was probably the cutest, most IN-CHARACTER thing EVER. I love this!

Thank you so much for posting it. I actually laughed at those last lines, and that's a rarity for me!

Cheers,

-Manna
polluela chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
"mum dragged you to your room. Put you in bed, when she started to take off your trousers you yelled ‘NO, NO, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE! I’M MARRIED!"

Jajaja! Buenísimo. ¿Sabes? No soy gran fan de los drabbles o los fics demasiado cortos... ¡pero tu fic estuvo buenísimo! Excelente frase la del final. Me encantó la descripción de Pan acerca de como quedó todo luego de que Gohan llegara en tales condiciones jaja, muy natural... ¡así me la imagino!. Muchas gracias por la mini historia, ¡faltan tantos fanfictions buenos por aquí! que ud da una sensación de aire fresco.

Saludos Nor! :D
to bored to sign in chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
great story i loved it and i think it was really cute
michael chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
lol at "NO NO PLEASE I'M MARRIED!" part
Majin Videl chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oddly different from your usual work. One day I'm going to sit here and see if I can actually type 10 words...that's like...4 pages of a written essay. Well ok, 250 is my average paragraph, so maybe about 2 pages. But still, it's a lot. Why am I getting off topic, and how did I NOT see this? Oh well...late to the party as usual.
Fusingmatt chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This is so funny, haha!

Very nice and extremely well written _
TheHolyDarkness chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Heh. That was a cute and funny little quickie. Nice punchline. :)

~TheHolyDarkness Out~