Reviews for The Scoobies Movie
I'maMePanda chapter 23 . 10/13/2013
You did just such a good job on this! You have their little baby language down pat, and the characters you picked for each role was perfect. Cordy was wonderful as Angelica-and at the end of the last chapter when they thought Oz had died and she called him a dumb dog and then burst into tears-I had tears in my eyes. Then when all the kids are being reunited with their parents and Giles comes along to scoop up Tara...This was great, and I'm off to read the sequel.
MightyMayo chapter 23 . 9/3/2013
Awwww! I love the Rugrats. :)
gnbrules chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
Not the one girl in all the world!
gnbrules chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
The man slept through the Watcher's Council. And Kate! I keep reading to see how everyone fits and I'm loving these references and connections.
gnbrules chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
And Cordelia is Angelica, this is just so entertaining.
gnbrules chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
This isn't usually my thing, but you made an Angel Wagon and I'm helpless. Too funny.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 23 . 6/28/2011
hehe. I love this. I love that there's someone else who still remembers how amazing the rugrats are. This was cute, and an awesome idea.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Is it bad that I remember the goat, and the party getting destroyed? Love this!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I laughed when D'Hoffryn was Anya's parent. That was great.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh, yay. This really makes me miss Rugrats! What happened to all the good shows? Hmmmm...maybe I'll watch a Rugrats movie tomorrow...I think I still have at least one...I hope. Great story. Love your Buffy/kids show parody/combination things...They're great!
prizoner058 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
just wondering... do you realize that you said the names of the actors instead of the characters that they play? If you did it on purpose can you email me and let me know why? I am just curious :)
prizoner058 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
i love it but for some reason i can't help but feel like there is a Rugrats character missing. and not dill oh well either i am crazy or it will come to me
elle112u chapter 23 . 4/15/2010
Very cute. :D Good job.
Gotham Siren chapter 23 . 4/12/2010
Because of this story I watched that movie this past weekend and I cried even harder then I did when I was little lol. Anyway this was great! I can't wait for the 'Scoobies in Paris' :)
piecesofyourheart chapter 23 . 4/11/2010
aw! that was such a great ending! i'm glad even Tara got some love in the end. i'm so excited to know you are doing rugrats in paris! i can't wait for the ideas that you cooked up for how the movie will be retold. gr... i'm alreay getting impatient!