Reviews for The Zagor Chronicles: Hot Gossip Machine
redloserpaw chapter 3 . 4/4/2002
!

See it fly over me! Why do I read such things I don't understand? Because I can! And it makes me feel special having a psychology textbook open infront of me, even though I'm reading comics. Look at the pretty colours. Me go now. ~meanders away~
The Wobbly Guy chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
First time I've ever seen Fighting Fantasy related stuff here, I think.

Wonder if anyone's willing to turn all the FF books into a web format for us to use?
Cybaster chapter 2 . 2/27/2002
Bwahahahahaha! Funny! I loved it, and I actually *know* who all these characters are! Yours is pretty much the only Zagor Chronicles fanfic I've found around here, and it's about time, so a whole pile of kudos to you!

You've also done a pretty hilarious job with the Braxus/Jallarial/Dahlver angle, too - it rather peeved me off that it was never taken up in the novels, too, so I'm glad to see that (although Demonlord does imply that Dahlver actually becomes more powerful than Jallarial in the beginnin', and I tend to think it's *Jallarial* who got short-changed in the end ). Can't wait to see the next article!

"Whoever said that the Gundam Heavyarms wasn't manueverable should be dragged out and shot. By Heavyarms itself."
redloserpaw chapter 2 . 2/25/2002
I kept on having this mental image of that presenter on Entertainment Tonight saying the script, her blonde hair bouncing as she cocked her head from side to side, so it gave me several laughs. tee hee. hee. heh.

No more sugar for me.
redloserpaw chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Insanity. Y'know, you WERE right: It all passed high over my head. Oh well. EVEN THOUGH I've never heard of Zagor before, I loved the obvious inside jokes (probably the only thing I understood). So chuckles did escape my mouth.