Reviews for The Acclimation Diaries
rebekah chapter 21 . 1/4
so great. thank you.
great in character writing!
lilcritter5150gmail.com chapter 20 . 5/15/2016
I love your Edward, one of my favorites yet, your Bella is the best I've read. She's not the stubborn B2tch, or the Snaky "C" word I hate even more, nor is she the immature little girl some try to make her seam, and no Jacob KUDOS. Best Bella Ever! Great story, great concept-done hot but tactful and lovingly.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/14/2015
That was a beautiful story! :'(
I loved the ending, it made my heart flutter! :)
PERFECT! 15/10 100%
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 4/8/2015
Send a warning out of you're going to give us a pilot Emmett . . . holy crap . . . *fans self*. Loved that they chose the guest bedroom . . . I wouldn't want to be reminded, for eternity, of that happening in my bedroom either. Loved that Rosalie hugged Bella and said lovely things right before. Loved even more what she said to Edward internally. *happy claps* you made her appear to be acclimated already . . . with the way she took down the bear and did exactly what she'd been shown minutes before. Instead of destroying it. Then you gave us a final, beautiful, lemon. Thank you, this story was just fantastic and I loved each and every minute of it. On to read the rest of your library . . . you are delightful to read. -Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 4/8/2015
You've got these lemons wrapped up in so much love and romance, it is really a beautiful thing to read. The love these two harbor for one another is dreamy. The eroticism of the fondue and him feeding her . . . then her eating eat . . . so delicious. Then moving to the piano and him playing . . . their loss of words and reduction of sounds . . . just magical. Swoon. I've forgotten to mention your Treatward's at the end of each chapter . . . they've been quite fun to read. Some of them down right fantasy worthy. Yum!
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 4/8/2015
The talk with Carlisle went well . . . super glad that Edward didn't share Alice's vision with the two of them . . . just let them know it was bad. Her transformation in the books was one of the things I loved most in the books. Because she wasn't shocked into that life, as the rest of them were, she acclimated beyond beautifully. Already having the knowledge of what to expect and what to eat, what not to eat. She had an amazing advantage. Hoping you do that here as well, yet understand if you don't. Loved them in the meadow. So sexy. So much lemony goodness. The picture taking was a really great idea. Capturing their moment that way. Beautiful.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 4/8/2015
That was absolutely adorable that Jasper couldn't wait for them to get home, to soak up and bask in their happiness. Loved that. Love all of these characters, actually. Rose and Emmett's gift was very thoughtful and definitely useful. Emmett making all of those breakfast options was truly giggle worthy! The lemon in this one was perfect. Edward had wanted that since that first night he got his fingers in her. It was a perfect tribute to the perv couch. I hadn't realized that BxE hadn't discussed that he decided to change her. Loved her reaction and his decisive thinking behind it was wonderful.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 4/8/2015
Fun in the sun and the shade. These two are truly perfect for one anther. I've really enjoyed this story. All the little outfits she brought in her special suitcase was fantastic. Saving the only one she picked out herself, specifically for him, for their last night was spot on! His reaction was exactly what you'd want in that situation . . . perfect. Loved it. The part about the trees was funny. Her observation of him being a sentimental, pack ratter was really funny. You have magic in your fingers!
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 4/8/2015
I'd like to go to that Island . . . don't care that it isn't real . . . it should be. This was super sexy and very yummy. The pillow and the tree . . . very good stuff there. I'm thinking that the both of them will want to speed up her transformation, so they can really get down and dirty . . . with two of them taking trees down, instead of Edward channeling that energy away. So good.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 4/8/2015
What an utterly fantastic idea of the lagoon. It sounded so completely beautiful. What woman wouldn't want to be whisked away to a magical place like that? Loved that all the men worked to get the place just perfect for the two of them Emmett going back later to turn everything on for them. I hope that while BxE are on their honeymoon, that the other couples can have their own time at the lagoon. Really romantic chapter. Their first time was as perfect as it could be for them and his bloodlust. At least with all of their practicing, they were quite used to the water activities. On their honeymoon, they can experience each other in a bed . . . or the floor . . . the kitchen countertop . . . the wall . . . in a tree . . . on the beach . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 4/8/2015
Us all being such fans of words, this chapter was uber sexy. His countdown with his words. Then her listing the things she loves about him . . . and what she can't wait for him to do to her. Soooooo, sexy . . . GAH! Loved this chapter. And, the countdown begins . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
My best guess is that everyone wanted to know how Rose and Alice would react to Edward growling on Bella, yes? So glad you listened to them and wrote this fuck-hot chapter. Alice getting up mid-conversation and making them all go home was fantastic. Jasper getting that worked up, brilliant. Then you got BxE to finally give each other pleasure at the very same time . . . Edward freaking melted at that experience. This is really so very good. It is very funny and sexy-hot at the same time. Wonderful!
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
Him growling on her . . . umm, yes please! Holy crap that was hot! Rose waiting with new tires and a new seat was quite funny. Loved that Rose was the one that suggested the little maneuver that caused the seat being broken . . . fantastic! I really liked that the girls are sharing with Bella, just like the guys are sharing with Edward. Wondering how many of your readers requested the companion piece in BPOV after learning that the women are helping Bella? The peace Edward brought to Jasper out on their hunt . . . when he finally let go of all of his walls . . . brilliant! Emmett loving Edward growling. I bet both he and Jasper try that on Rose and Alice. Wait until the ladies thank Edward for that little part. See even Edward is helping the guys out now :) Then Bella showing up and showering Edward . . . that was pure romance right there. Even with the side order of smut, he felt cherished and loved to the point of not wanting to bring her home yet. Swoon.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 4/7/2015
That Mission Impossible theme blasting in his car was hilarious . . . LMAO! Edward couldn't get her into his car fast enough. They were feasting off each other being turned on so very much . . . whispering to each other their naughty thoughts . . . all the while Charlie being clueless to the shenanigans afoot in front of him. It's almost like Edward thrives on the possibility of getting caught. So hot. I thought she was going to sixty-nine him . . . so, you surprised me that it was rubbing. Will they even make it to the wedding night at this point? So fun . . . loving this.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
Holy hot ass fantasy, that we need to see come to fruition later on, by the way. I love how the brothers are with each other in this. The camaraderie was hinted on in SM's books . . . but, you've taken to a level twit should've been at the whole time. Loving their conversations and razzing.
1,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »