Reviews for Broken Wings and Bruised Fists
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
That was really good and I like how u turned the situations into modern day

Keep up the good work :)
sylversmith chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Wow, very heavy version of the ShikaTema interactions in Naruto, but I think that you did a fantastic job at converting them into a believable AU (considering how common the usual 'Temari transfers to Konoha' AU scenarios).

I almost wish that you had built more Temari-Tenten interactions into the story, but I can imagine that it would have gotten difficult to balance the flow of the story between Temari's own self-discovery and an emerging friendship.

Anyway, thanks for the great piece!
anon chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
ur one of my fav fanfic authors...ever...ur writing is SO good. its so...deep. i dunno how to say it. i love it. ur def different from the other writers U'VE GOT TALENT
appy.appy chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
Ahhh {sigh of happiness} Thank you... that was just lovely, in a very weird-almost-gore way but I'll be lying if I said I didn't appreciate-enjoy-LOVE it. Keep writting you got talent.
NoAuthor chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
I have got to say that this is one of my favorte Naruto Pairings and this is just one of my favorite stories about them.

Great work I loved it!

Keep on writing.

-TsukiHachisu
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
I really like this story. Maybe its the idea of him soothing her in her time of need and her being able to do that for him. It is a sweet story when you think about it.

I wish it was longer, like something happened with Shikamaru and Hidan.

You did a good job. Something about how Temari only focused on her past and didn't realize Shikamaru, showed a little bit of me. Truthfully, this story showed me a lot (not the abuse part).
Krabkrab chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
This is only T. It's a good story but even with the swearing it would only be T rated.
Hot Mess 12 chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
I enjoyed this chapter and the build-up you have created by the last sentence. Great job!
Hot Mess 12 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This is a very interesting start. I like how you used a little background information to make your point and then left the introduction at that. Very smart technique.
Cat chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
I love this chapter, of course I have my own reasons *cough* sounds oh so familiar to some other people I know *cough*

everything flowed perfectly except for when it jumps into the flash back of the car crash, I will go over it some more and try and pinpoint why it didn't seem to mesh with the rest, but then from the hospital scene on it went back to a very nice flow and ended fantastically.

The play between them was fun and exciting, all though the "I hate you, you know" is my line -_- you can use it :P

Another awesome shikaXtema from you!
Effie-a chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
Please update soon this story is awesome !
Amber-Goldeneye chapter 7 . 9/16/2010
I love the story so far, you are an excellent writer and have a good grasp for the charecters. ShikaTema happens to be my favorite pairing and that's how I found the story. I hope you update again soon.

Always,

Amber Goldeneye
Hisham chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
Good chapter!
Jacky D Blade chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
I lovethis story!

Please update soon!
peachy88 chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
This chapter rocked :D please update soon!