Reviews for Persevere
Angrydudeonline chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
whats with the cliffhanger dude
why are you letting kevin win
Saphira Veera chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
I'm still waiting. Where's my sixth chapter?! T_T
Veldrisk chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Good so far. I look forward to the next chapter.
loool99 chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
nice man, at the start it was a little disapionting ya know how you made ben a complete asshole,and the fact that gwen rejects him, but now I like where this is going! Making kevin the Asshole, please update soon!
LordOfDaemon chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
wow i never thought that anyone would be able to make such a dark and depressing ben 10 fanfic. I give you kudos man. Great story and I'm seriously looking forward to more.

Avid reader of most literary works,

froger495 chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
i hope there is another chapter and if so i cant wait.
bwen214 chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
This fic is awesome, update soon
The Order of the White Knights chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
A little dark, but still awesome! UPdate soon!
Izabelle Marie chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Very good for the first chappie! It's so awesome! I can't wait 2 C da next chapter! :)
Enigma chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Please update as soon as posible because I realy like this story and I think this story is realy realistic with original Ben 10 Alien force.

I wish you good luck with the stories!
readeradv chapter 5 . 5/12/2009

Hell would be too kind to Kevin. He deserves something worse.

Keep up the excellent work!
Erigger chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Hey there!:P

I'm sure you don't know this, but I've been reading a hell lot of your fanfics for quite a long time already. I'm a huge fan.:D

I've always wanted to give you a review for some time now, but often fail to do so. So yeah, here I go.:D

First off... absolutely loved this fic. This is probably the only fic I've read that had Gwen show the most realistically probable reaction to Ben's confession of love and devotion to her. And, for that, two thumbs-up.:D Great job.

Also, I loved your other fics. I read Hero generation only a few days ago, and I literally felt goosebumps when Ben sang "Crush" for Gwen. For me, that was...epic.

And by the way, I would like to applaud you for having this incredible to write a story that actually touches the reader's emotions. As I read your every creation, I could feel every ounce of emotion either Ben or Gwen were feeling, and it was as if I'm also a part of the story itself. It's uncanny, and I love it.:D

One of the signs of a great author/writer is somebody who is able to get a message across successfully, and somebody who can strike the readers' emotions and allow them to feel what you want them to feel.

I once wrote fanfictions, but the last time I did was...what? 3 years ago? Yeah. Quite a long time ago. I've turned to writing original fiction novels, which is what I'm doing now, every day. It's a kinda complicated love story, wherein the love in essence"subtly" shown.

So...just continue writing. You have a talent, I'll have you know-but I'm sure you know that already.:) Keep on smiling as you receive compliments and positive reviews; you deserve it, man. on the tenses, grammar and spelling a bit.:)

And by the way. I'm from the Philippines, too.
Gigo chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Hello, I'm a big fan of your fanfics and although this is not really a review I just wanted to say that this story is amazing, keep up the good work... Ben X Gwen forever
Sir FK chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
I can't wait for the rest! This style of writing currently helps to draw the reader in.

Essentially, you paint a picture so it feels like I was watching an episode this entire time.

Remember! When nobody cares or says anything, that "I" am nobody.
Azreal Angels chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
(Sigh) Ben (Do you mind if I call you Ben?) I've just seen that your (not only thinking) but 100% sure about leaving Fanfiction? Might I ask why? Because if you leave Fanfiction whom might I ask you is going to take your place? finish your unfinished storys.. lead the BenxGwen army strait to MoA and shove a CousinxCousin couple in there face? Also, I'd just like to point it out to you, if the reason for your departure is because of the show's pairing.. keep in mind that in the Ben 10: future eps.. that Kevin was indeed a bad guy.. So he could still change.. and if that happens.. it'll kill out the KevinxGwen shippers and bring back the BxG to a decent point.. yes I know I'm fforgetting about Julie.. but not many people like the BenxJulie pairing.. so therefore who know.. Well.. I suppose this is fairwell.. (Sorry for any bad grammer; My English is still a little rusty)