Reviews for Leah's Last Stop
BeautifulPieces chapter 12 . 4/29/2009
Wow that was kinda random ..lol but i loved it ...

I love how you always put a twist to it ...there is always a surprise in every chapter ..
LoveIt123 chapter 12 . 4/29/2009
lol that was mental...you are totally awesome, how do you think up all of these things? Ha.

i can't wait for the next chapter...hope there's some jacob/leah in it. && maybe the rest of the Q's.

Please update again when you can. x
Lenaii chapter 12 . 4/29/2009
I'm Cedric Diggory...excellent!

Lol!

That was a really fun chapter, with the: you ruin my life, you threw an apple to my head...

Typically the humor i like
X5 - 452 chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
hehe Edward being all crazy is so freaking funny :)

HAve i mentioned how in love with Seth and his happy dance I am?
Sapphire-Nefelibata chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
Dun dun DUN! Lmao! I can't wait for the next chappie!

!Sappi!
TiannaMVA chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
lawls! I can totally see Edward relapsing. XD

And the fact that he had a british accent suddenly... nice. :P
Maddy Miss chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
I like it and i can't wait to read what you have in store!
LoveIt123 chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
oh cliffy. . . .

Awesome chapter, again. ] Aww i can't believe Seth is already accusing Leah of killing their dad, brother/sister love...poor leah [

I actually cannot wait for the next chapter.

Hope it's soon & good work. x
Melissa Brooks chapter 10 . 4/24/2009
I loved this chapter. LMAO at Bella and Edwards stool fighting. (Edward hates stools now. LOL) I think it is unique how Leah handles her brain concussions. First she sees a musical and now she repeats book titles. I am glad that Leah met her mom and is getting closer with her brother.
LoveIt123 chapter 10 . 4/24/2009
God, your chapters never cease to make me laugh.

I have to say, you are one awesome writer.

Well done, and I can't wait for the next update. I'm so excited, hope it's soon. X
Team66fan chapter 10 . 4/24/2009
You did a great job writing the "who's on first" dialog. It was pretty funny to read about the stoned Q guys and Seth confusing the heck out of Leah! Nice job. Looking forward to reading about a potential Clearwater family reunion.
TiannaMVA chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
lawls.

Bella looked at me, seething, “You are dead to me.”

“Good – that means then you can’t see me.”

“I can still see you.”

I leaped up to standing, pointing at her, “You see dead people? OH. MY. GOSH! You, Bella Swan – are amazing,” I emphasized with a whisper.

Bella had to think that over, smiling, it affected her goddess complex. I could hear her say to herself, “I am, aren’t I?”

Again... lawls. I just about laughed my head off right there. And I wouldnt be surprised if Edward was relasping. XD

... Leah can do that to anyone.
X5 - 452 chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
hehehe I love Seth and his inappropriate sniffing LOL

Oh random insanity coming up, I can't wait!
BeautifulPieces chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
Leah couldn't see what Seth was hinting towards ..

loves it update soon plz
TiannaMVA chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
Aww. :P

The fact that even though she thinks Alice is crazy, she thinks of her as a siter. And the fact that she just realized that (maybe in the future) Sue is her mom... :D
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »