Reviews for Leah's Last Stop
Guest chapter 25 . 8/24/2009
O.N. Labbit!

Fucking A...Woman! I seriously thought you were going to end the story right then and there. You nearly gave me a heart attack. Good thing it was a joke (i hope) :wipes forehead: Phew. That was a cruel joke. Funny nonetheless, but still cruel. Though I did have a good laugh after I realized it was a joke. Hehe.

Ahh anyways,

Even for a short chapter it's still uber cute and funny. I can imagine Seth and Leah being like that together. Him being a silly fun loving kid and her wanting some solitude so she can get high and relax from all the craziness. It's adorable how he's so clueless. Gah and the Katy Perry and "it was definitely the water" lines cracked me up.

I certainly hope there's lots of pot at the concert :) and I think you should definitely briefly introduce and kill Mike Newton :D

Seriously you made my day. I'm still blushing like crazy, with every Anoni Ellipsi I read my cheeks grew a shade darker. Totally girl crushing on you at the moment. :)

-Anoni Ellipsi ((I fucking love that name :D) oh and I on the other hand do hope it's a dirty Latin word ;))

No, I love YOU! _

and just in case I was mistaken, made a fool out of myself and you were referring to another reviewer...I still fucking love you.
X5 - 452 chapter 25 . 8/23/2009
tell me about it, writers block sucks monkey's ass. That said, I love Seth and his cluelessness :) little Alice, lol she has so many admirers. Seth is going to have to beat them off with a stick! ;)

I'd love to see a little more jacob and leah getting freaky (NPITB has turned me into a smut fiend lol, but i can barely say sex without blushing and giggling)

Or some more leah and edward action cos you know i have a weak spot for their freakiness :) LOL
Firefly-class chapter 25 . 8/23/2009
nice short and sweet chapter, I look forward to the explosions and dance numbers and crumping, cramping in end:) Sorry about the writer's block:(
Sapphire-Nefelibata chapter 25 . 8/23/2009
Umm... *freaks out trying to decide how to react* On one hand, I wanna die laughing, but on the other hand, my brother has a lot of other guys over and it would just look wierd if I keeled over laughing. On the other foot (because I only have two hands), I'm already wierd. Decisions decisions...I think I'll settle for staring at the screen with a huge grinned and a sort of stupid look on my face. Sorry it isn't longer, but my bro's totally bugging me to shove off. -.-

BeautifulPieces chapter 25 . 8/23/2009
Haha My happy dance has over a million hits on YouTube.”

“You mean that gay dance you do?”Man I just love Seth

I was beginning to think Seth didn’t know what “gay” meant

i LOVE THIS CHAPTER !Aww you're ending the story
Guest chapter 24 . 8/21/2009
I loved the chapter. :) Cute little Alice and Leah moment. Ahh and the sexy sex scene with the awkward ending. Fucking hilarious. Your writing never fails to amuse me.

This is my all time favorite crackfic. You can't end it so soon. :(
TiannaMVA chapter 24 . 8/11/2009

when I read that ..I love the chapter hilarious

can't wait for more :)
jezzeria chapter 23 . 7/21/2009
Are you a Bo Ho Labbit?

Are you secretly writing ff's about Bo Bice behind our backs?
BeautifulPieces chapter 23 . 7/19/2009
“…ah fuck.” Love that line ..

Man I can't wait for more ...

Every thing is so crazy I love it ...
Moosical chapter 23 . 7/19/2009

Pop quiz answers..

Which rock icon will K-Stew be portraying in a soon-to-be-released movie?

Joan Jett in the Runaways

Bo Bice or Carrie Underwood? (I strongly suggest you say Bo Bice.) *eyebrow lift*

Bo Bice as you asked so nicely.

Am I being too obscure with my 60s and 70s references?

It's a little before my time but i'm keeping up

Jasper/Edward, Bella/Edward, or Leah/Edward? Jacob/Bella or Jacob/Leah? Alice/Jasper or Alice/Leah? Meatballs or brownies?

Brownies as I am vegetarian and erm... What about Jasper/Alice/Bella/Leah/Edward then noone is left out ;-p
Moosical chapter 22 . 7/19/2009

Everytime I think this story couldn't get any nuttier... it does :-p
X5 - 452 chapter 23 . 7/18/2009
oh oh oh i know this one. K-Stew is playing Joan Jett in the Runaways i think its called. Leah/Edward. you know i love the randomeness of them. LEah should make Jacob jealous by getting it on with physcho edward :) better yet... she could get it on with jacob AND edward...sorry been reading new pet in the basement and my mind is still a little naughty hahahaha
xbitemark chapter 23 . 7/17/2009
What movie is she going to be in? the last one I heard was adventureland.

bo bice fersherr

uh, kinda. at least for me, a kid born in the 90's

man, i think jasper/edward, bella/jacob, and alice/kstew would be hilarious! haha, and leah could have someone like...m...idk who. someone famous. lolz!
Sapphire-Nefelibata chapter 23 . 7/17/2009
XD I was laughing so hard, and my mom looked at my wierdly when I was like, 'OMG THE JOYSTICK SAMBA!' lol! :D But go Leah/Edward, SETH/Alice and Jacob/JASPER! XD Awesomeness on a stick once again! :D
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »