Reviews for Little Butterfly
uptillthree chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Well-written.
SuperHeroInTraining chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
That was so well written and artfully work!
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
So I know I've read this before, but it looks like I haven't reviewed (even though I could've sworn I did. Oh well.) Anyways, this is a really great fic, one of my favs I'd say. It's very creepy and the stream of consciousness style you do is absolutely perfect for the situation. Just, ah! So good!
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
You captured Amycus's insanity perfectly. It feels disjointed in a thoroughly creepy way.

Great job~
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
wonderful caption of insanity, altough it is slightly disturbing. . , :)
outwittingsquirrels chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This is fantastically creepy, I love it! Brilliantly done :)
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I've never seen anything done like this, but I think you captured the horror and insanity that is a part of being in Azkaban. "Nobody screams like little girls" was particularly disturbing. Great job. :)

-Vee
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Whoa. The style you used, the diction, the repetition of screams and laughter... everything just fell together perfectly. Shivers ran up my back reading about Amycus' fall into insanity. And, the cherry on top, the title is fabulous.

Fantastic job!
Muad-Dib the Mouse chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Perfect picture of insanity. The style was perfect, the writing was brilliant. Nice job.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Chilling! I love the penultimate line-(his mind had broken, snapped like a twig... no one had been able to put it back together again).
Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
o.0; Creepy. I like how it has such a disjoined feel, which really shows how he thinks. The only thing I would recommend is fixing up the grammar and stuff a bit to make it cleaner. Other than that, really good job showing how insane he had become. Favorite line?

[(his mind had broken, snapped like a twig... no one had been able to put it back together again)]

Great job!~
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Scary. You capture what's left of his mind well.