Reviews for Questions and Doubts
Westiegal chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Awesome! I hadn't thought of it this way for him before.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Great fic. I'm glad I found it. :)
Nathalie Andrews chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh, I loved this. Nice little dwelling inside Castiels mind. He is a fascinating character, isnt he?

Nice work.. Your write really well, and I really enjoyed how this piece was structured.
Mistress Sorcha chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wow! Krissy! Son of a...you are so damn good, my friend...just...WOW!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Very introspective piece- Definitely an ominous worry as to which angels said "yes" - Good job!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Very good introspection on Castiel here :) He's always acted on orders, so how frightening it must be to have to think for himself. I liked the last lines too. Nice job on this!
foreverintheunknown17 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
omg that was really good! you did a really good job getting into Cas's mind! cause after thursdays episode Cas has really grown on me. so anywho look at me rambling. lol good story and keep up the good work!
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I enjoyed this. Very apt. I hadn't thought of what all this meant about the other angels in Castiel's crew and who had said yes. Also, I like the line, 'His vessel’s heart thundered in his chest, sensing the angel’s anxiety'. I don't know why, it just appealed to me. Thanks for the read!
Amy chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Very nice. I think you tapped into Cas' state of mind. You can just see he's every bit as confused and broken as Dean now, just on another level. How do you fight a war when you don't know who to trust? How do you help your charge when you aren't sure what to do next? I do not envy them. All of them have some heavy issues to deal with in the coming days.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
i absolutely loved this fic, it was so heartbreaking,i loved castiel in it, it's just how i'd love to imagine him in the episode, so perfect
hitchcock-starlet chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Your tag makes me think about how much Castiel and Dean have in common. Both of their lives have revolved around trying to be who their fathers want them to be. And now that those ties have been severed, they're both very lost.
nannon chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
very nice. i can totally see castiel thinking just this. love the very end too.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
poor cas! i want to hug him too! that was a good episode!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
So very very VERY sad.

I want to hug Castiel so very badly.
D1G1T4L darkness chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
wow that was so amazing! i absolutely loved last nights episode because it showed castiel in doubt.

man castiel is so loveable D

thanks for writing. that was very in character and sad but poignant too