Reviews for A Rash and Bloody Deed
Molly chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
That was sweet. I know how hard it is for Jasper to sustain, but I also know that he does it for Alice. And I could feel, within your writing, the pain he felt, knowing that he had let her down and the self doubt he has in thinking she deserves better and that Alice makes him. This is true, however it works both ways. You captured their need for each other brilliantly. The thing that Jasper needs to realise is that Alice is who she is because of him. They are both so reliant on each other, and they are who they are because they have each other. Good job, well done.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This was good. You had very nice emotion in it
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Marieke23 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I really loved this story! It's definetly added to my favorites list!
horsejumper127 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This is so good, and so sad! I nearly cried and THAT takes a lot. There is so much emotion in this story and it was a pleasure to read.
IJG chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Beautiful! I almost wanted to cry, great work. I like the way you capture the relationship.
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I loved it! :D
Ms.K216 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. My favorite part was when Alice yelled during class though all of it was pure genuis!
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Aw poor Jasper :(

XDXD
Jaspergirl1123 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow! That was a great srory. I'm sad that t is only a chapter. You should write moor soon.
kiki-twilighter-ever chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
aww... i love stories like this.
Lacy-Jane chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Great story!
justawritier chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
awsome story. you really felt the anguish that Jasper was feeling.
Queen Of Dead Hearts chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Aw, poor Jasper... Great Story! :)
aussie-chick-13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009