Reviews for Heart and Home
PhoenixFireFourteen chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
beautiful story : )
Professional.Critic chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
dear author,

I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR STORY! It was REALLY good, i prersonally that itwwas well written wih few grammatical errors. Being an author myself, i know how hard it is to do that. Congratulations!
Ms Marauder98 chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
Aww That was so sweet! I love all of your stories! You're an amazing writer!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
Great work! I loved the story and plot development.
citylights319 chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
Another AMAZING story! You're a great writer.
dork-with-glasses chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
Fantastic story. I love James and Ally's relationship and how it isn't perfect or cliche, it is just right and it works. The story line, the characters and the relationships (both platonic and romantic) were brilliant. I really loved it.
motherpucker chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
I adored the last line :')

Very beautiful. You have a great writing style! Natural and professional. I loved this story.

Ella
HarryPotterLover2422 chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
I love your story! :) It was an amazing sory! How many kids did Ally and James have? Keep up the amazing stories!

Megan :)
HarryPotterLover2422 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Love your story so far :)
gracie474 chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
sweet very very sweet story! two thumbs up!

Gracie
spannieren chapter 12 . 5/5/2010
cute story :)
shine a light chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
Only 100 reviews? I sincerely believe this story needs circa 500 - it's that good!

I was outraged on your behalf because your writing is very thorough AND your plot is outstanding. I believe you really achieve a convincing exploration of the characters' emotions (through having them weigh their various relationships) and your story doesn't seem fake at is very enticing and thrilling!

Please continue writing because your story trully is great. I theorise that you have so few reviews because of the characters your chose - I've found more readers for Harry's parents' era, therefore it is likely a lot of pople haven't discovered your story. If you update more people will discover it...and it will get the acclaim it deserves...so don't keep us waiting and please update more!
shine a light chapter 5 . 2/14/2010

opaque-girl chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Usually i dnt try new pairings, i stick to my favourite ones, the main reason being i dnt have time to read much and thus i just prefer to read my favourite pairings. However this fic caught my attention, bec i have somehow always loved the best friends concept, and i am glad i did, because this is one of the few good fics i have read in a long time.
verity candor chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
This is an abso-freaking-lutely perfect fanfic. I loved it!