Reviews for Worthy
freetobescary chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
It was going so good and i was getting more and more excited and then when i wanted to go to next chapter... it isn't there! And last update in 2009?! God i hate when that happens!
SylviM chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
This story is brilliant, you have the characters of Sam & Dean spot on, I can't wait to see how it ends, but I don't want it to end (is that nuts?)
NongPradu chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
Awesomeness! The Dean!whump so far has been deliciously awesome! And you even had some Sexy!Sam in the shower. WOO HOO! There's something for EVERYONE in this story.

Not to mention, the creature is creepy as all get out! I was holding my breath during that attack.

Please, please, please hurry with the next update!
Zatnikatel chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
Cackles: the opening section is definitely Canadian weather! I love him crawling out of his hiding place: it immediately made me think of him crawling out of the grave in LR and I could see the camera pulling back and visualize him standing in these woods, all tiny and vulnerable [meep!] among the trees.

I'm really intrigued trying to work out whether the voices are really there or whether they're just in his head. I really get a sense of him being harangued by them. I 'm sure it must be like what happens when my kids come in from school and they're yakking at me from all directions... ;-)

'All the years Dean had played Switzerland to his brother and father’s on-going war of wills had been over-looked, expected perhaps, as he was left behind with a parent that was so focused on hunting down his life-long nemesis, that he barely even noticed the devastation of his elder son, left in that wake of a final flurry of furious and hateful words.'

Oh! Oh!

Lord, I raced through the chase. Wicked good, dude. And gah, Sam is going to regret that voicemail... clever shades of the fake Dean voicemail in Lucifer Rising.

Well: looking forward to the hurt!Dean and rampaging!Sam... ;-)
gr8read chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
Yeah Chapter 7! This story is so good. Thank you thank you thank you.
gr8read chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
So far, so good. I hope you continue this story.
Sue Pokorny chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
Great chapter! Really upping the excitement now. I love Sam trying to justify Dean's absence but still knowing something was amiss. Now act on it Sam! Very exiting. I'm eagerly awaiting more!

Sue
Zatnikatel chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
'He’d tried to get Dean to talk to him about it later, to verbalize all the pain he knew was being pushed deeper and deeper inside while his brother spent countless hours under the South Dakota sun working on the Impala.'

I love how you pick up on this… in IMToD it was obvious that for Sam the Impala really symbolized Dean with his comment about how it was worth salvaging even if it had only one working part. It hadn’t ever occurred to me that for Dean it symbolized John in a very real way…

'There won’t be a tombstone for your brother. You’ll salt and burn his body just like you did your father’s.'

Oohh… nice bit of foreshadowing there.

Cliffhanger! You better not be planning on going out of town for a few weeks.
Zatnikatel chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Yay!

‘“Okay, Yoda. How about you cut out all the mystical crap and just give me a straight answer dammit!”’

Love PopCulture!Dean: I use it all the time myself!

Love how Dean is so distracted here by everything swirling around in his head, but trying to keep his focus on the matter at hand – it’s a really accurate reflection of how he was on Show at this time. Love how he observes everything that’s going on around him in the bar and sort of stands *apart* from it: as a born hustler, he’s in his element in so many ways – but *not* at the same time, because this whole mess with his dad has totally upended his equilibrium.

Love this: ‘His vision blurred like a television station caught between channels: the picture fuzzy but the volume blaring.’

Love that Tall Bear is a shortass!

But heck: that’s a mean cliffhanger!
freeladyofthesea chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Wow! I love the story! I hope Dean gets out of this scrape unscathed (or may be not so unscathed?) ))
NongPradu chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Okay, but for the guy who works for the DNR, you've totally got a pattern with the victims: the village people! lol. You've got a cop, a sailor, a biker, and a construction worker! lol. And it looks like the creature might be about to attack a Native American?

Sorry, I'm just being a boob!

I'm really liking this story so far.
Zatnikatel chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
At last! Great stuff dude: a really good portrayal of PentUpRage!Dean.

LOL at this: “That would be my brother, Dean,” he stated. “And trust me when I say, the Kobine boys didn’t bring enough brothers.”

Cheered at this lovely new way to describe a blow to the head: ...his brain filled with the buzzing of a thousand invisible bees...

And this: wonderful...

...all his blurred vision could make out was a ghostly image of salt-and-pepper hair, a thick beard of the same color and dark brown eyes... Dad!

...How could you just dump this on me and leave? Dean’s mind begged silently as he connected again with Wyatt’s face, a combination of hits that shattered the man’s nose and split open his left eyelid.

He back fisted Aaron next, catching the young man on the temple and dropping him to the ground unconscious.

How could you ask me to kill my brother?

You bastard! How could you leave me again? Grabbing Jimmy, he ignored the solid blow to his ribs and held the smaller man firmly as he drove his knee again and again into the man’s face.

Why did you die for me? For me?

Totally love how you turned it all around so the rage is all aimed at John... didn't see that coming at all. Anyhoo, hope it won't be as long before your next update! ;-)
MDarKspIrIt chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Awesome chapters! Can'T wait ot read more of this story of yours!
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
I'm simply drawn into this beautifully scripted story, soaking it all in a like sponge and still feeling the need for more. The way you have squirelled your way into both Dean and Sam's psyche is so skillfully done here.. showing a breakdown to come that will do them both harm as both stubbornly stand their own shaky ground. Dean is buckling under his dad's death command and Sam, well, he is blind to all of this... kept out of the loop... finding his own uncertain steps with a brother blocking him out and not knowing the reasons why. Loving it...so please more soon.
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
What a great start… nice to see what looks to be shaping into a meaty case-fic. Ay chance of some Hurt!Dean? ;-)