Reviews for So Let Us Not Talk Falsely Now
Kansas Scout chapter 16 . 5/31
Finished what you had up to 1 Jul 2010 and liked it. I hope you plan to someday finish the tale.
blown away chapter 16 . 2/19/2017
please... i can't.. why was this stopped? it's amazing!
ravenlakes chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
good story.
thelifeeater chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
Good story.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
Leoben scenes were great :). Could picture his cheerfully not quite manic intensity
lithiummessiah chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
LOVE this so much! I hope you write more one day.
biaslord chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
I really wish there were more to this story because I truly love it.
toasty2 chapter 16 . 3/8/2012
This is an awesome story. I hope you'll consider finishing it.
yetikiller chapter 16 . 12/30/2011
I love this story so freaking much! You have made me so happy by writing this. I love John and Cameron so much that I have been going around reading everything I can.
muru chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
This story is amazing and I want to say that you're an amazing writer and I appreciate all that you've written for us. Thank you.
yogs chapter 16 . 10/25/2011
I can't believe this story hasn't been updated... it's so amazing. You've wrote some of the best John and Cameron scenes I've seen. I need to see where it goes.
vox chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
OMG! I'm not sure if I can actually express what I'm feeling after reading this story. It has to be the best tscc crossover I've read. I love your John and Cameron relationship. It is so beautiful! But how can it not be updated? I got to chapter 16 and almost died. I can't believe this is where it stops. I need more jameron!
sumofme chapter 16 . 5/25/2011
Can I just say, this story is really fantastic!

I love the John and Cameron scenes and this Cameron is so fun to read about. I love the development you have given her, too.
badkidoh chapter 16 . 5/24/2011
well I really like it so far. will you be updating anytime soon?
gorefiend chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
I recently finished reading all the chapters to this and I really enjoyed it. This story has been very good and I look forward to seeing more of it.