Reviews for So Let Us Not Talk Falsely Now
good story.
thelifeeater chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
Good story.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
Leoben scenes were great :). Could picture his cheerfully not quite manic intensity
lithiummessiah chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
LOVE this so much! I hope you write more one day.
biaslord chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
I really wish there were more to this story because I truly love it.
toasty2 chapter 16 . 3/8/2012
This is an awesome story. I hope you'll consider finishing it.
yetikiller chapter 16 . 12/30/2011
I love this story so freaking much! You have made me so happy by writing this. I love John and Cameron so much that I have been going around reading everything I can.
muru chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
This story is amazing and I want to say that you're an amazing writer and I appreciate all that you've written for us. Thank you.
yogs chapter 16 . 10/25/2011
I can't believe this story hasn't been updated... it's so amazing. You've wrote some of the best John and Cameron scenes I've seen. I need to see where it goes.
vox chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
OMG! I'm not sure if I can actually express what I'm feeling after reading this story. It has to be the best tscc crossover I've read. I love your John and Cameron relationship. It is so beautiful! But how can it not be updated? I got to chapter 16 and almost died. I can't believe this is where it stops. I need more jameron!
sumofme chapter 16 . 5/25/2011
Can I just say, this story is really fantastic!

I love the John and Cameron scenes and this Cameron is so fun to read about. I love the development you have given her, too.
badkidoh chapter 16 . 5/24/2011
well I really like it so far. will you be updating anytime soon?
gorefiend chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
I recently finished reading all the chapters to this and I really enjoyed it. This story has been very good and I look forward to seeing more of it.
Mark Question chapter 16 . 1/16/2011
I'll be quite frank: I've never been the best with nuBSG's mythology and history, so I'm a bit lost at times. Similarly, I operate on good faith where the more techie bits are concerned. I'm pretty sure (make that positive) that a good portion of this story is going right over my head. But I'm alright with that. I'm a fan of both shows and I understand the bullet points.

Yes, your writing at times can get a little wordy. But I'm both patient and adept at expending time reading large amounts of well worded prose. So, hey, we're all imperfect. I tend to like this "imperfection" more than many other writer's "perfection".

The Final Five, John Henry, this other group of cyborgs and the various other players seem to be the wild cards. It'll be interesting to see how you manage them and what transpires.

Interesting choice to interpret CW as irredeemably malevolent. It's certainly workable, though I personally prefer a more diplomatic Weaver. Regardless, it's an engaging characterization and doesn't strictly contradict canon so far.

Excellent Leoben. It was a long time in coming but you finally (almost) have him intersecting with the Connors and measuring friend from foe. He comes through very keenly.

Sarah is really interesting. I think you've got her mapped out, and your choices with here are wholly believable. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel for her (maybe those are headlights) but I can also see consequences. On the show, John was floundering and looking for his compass. Here, John is stepping up and seems mentally, and believably, much more able. I think that changes the dynamics regarding her choices to circumvent and lie to him. It makes them worse. It may or may not intersect with his feelings for Cameron. There's a reckoning coming (I've always wanted to say—type—that), obviously.

Your John/Cameron is nothing short of electric. That scene (you know the scene) with them in his room was thick with both the spoken and unspoken. There's something about the way you write them that's very reminiscent of the show. It leaves one wanting more, though I hope you're building up to something bigger than just them making out (not that I minded that—far from it). I'm patiently waiting for their reunion.

A word of caution: While I'm impressed at the sheer word count (that's not sarcasm), be careful you don't overwhelm yourself to the point where so much description and exposition (as relevant and engaging as it is) is involved per chapter that you tire yourself out. I'm quite enjoying the story and your writing. Pace yourself. You don't want the chapters to have more content than progress.

I love the story, I love the voices of the characters (which are strong and believable) and I love your J/C. I look forward to to when you have the opportunity to update this.
Jesse chapter 16 . 1/14/2011
Will this be updated at some point? It's so good, I want to see it finished.