Reviews for Breaking Tradition
teacupz chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
oh my wow. Convert me why don't you? Utterly adorable. the aww factor is amazing. Congrats on a beautiful piece well written. Good luck in the contest.

My favorite part was the end. That and the rehersal. Kudos to you Moonlit Dreaming.
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
You involving the Music Festival in your entry... it's absolute genius! I mean, what better occasion, right? I also like the focus on Mary here since I thought the idea of her being an organist is rather fetching. After all, it's a dying art these days, and even my church is desperate for players. Maybe I should take lessons...

It's so nice to have Aja and Joanna included in this as well although one of them happens to be something of a spoiled brat. I always liked the thought of them being inseparable, too.

Lovely entry and good luck in the contest!

~ Peace and Love
Authors Note1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Very great job I have to say!

Mary is one of my favorites (Next to Ann because she pretty much kickass XD) so I felt like checking this one out.

Very cute! The organ doesn't seem very easy to play!

The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Entry verified!

Oh, Moonlit, you capture the rural beauty of Mineral Town so well, I'm absolutely envious. All the characters act quite like themselves, and it creates a moment-the leaving of Aja and Joanna and the arrival of Gray-that's both canon and previously unwritten. Clever and perfect.

And the end was adorable. I mean, I may be biased, but this was