Reviews for Easier To Run
Why the heck chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Why would u make it have a sad ending. I spent 2 hours reading this and you end it like THAT?! Why couldn't you just make a happy ending? Would it have killed you? I don't care if a hapt ending wasn't realistic, YOU SHOULDVE MADE ONE. This story was perfect but then UGGGGGH WHY DO U DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEE. I was crying so bad in the middle of a grocery store like mascara was pouring down my cheeks with my tears and just WHY. Please make a second ensig where Roxas gets his memory back and he doesn't die and him and Axel and his family can all be together again. PLEASE I BEG OF YOUUUUUU. Thank you.
MaddeThee chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
I would have loved to give a review for each and every chapter, but in all honesty, I had to keep reading. I was addicted. It was SO beautifully written, and heartbreakingly so, that I couldn't stop. I don't think I've cried more in my life. Seriously, I have a puddle of tears on my computer and my table. Not only did you give great description about Roxas's memories and feelings, but you gave perfect words to describe how Axel was feeling as well. I would add a smiley face but honestly I'm crying too hard and I think I can't.

I know I said I was too busy to write my story, but I couldn't help myself and had to read yours. Beautiful, beautiful work.

Now I think I'm going to go eat out my refrigerator, then curl up in a ball under my covers and cry myself to sleep (sorry for the long review).
MaddeThee chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Oooo, good story so far. I read the reviews, and I'm kinda getting prepared to bawl. I really want to find out how Roxas got into this kinda situation. So I'm going to keep reading :)!
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 24 . 11/23/2013
This was an amazingly sad and sweet story. Your akuroku were so special and so loving. I'm crying softly. but glad I read this story. Thank you.
Kaylee Mctear chapter 24 . 7/18/2013
This is by far the most saddest story i have read. But i like it. It's very good.
Starburstify chapter 24 . 3/9/2013
You're a monster, that was the most heart wrenching thing I've ever read! I'm still in pain over this! I was crying through most of the story and the entire last chapter. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go read something very light and fluffy
Faith Yoite chapter 24 . 3/5/2013
why this had to be so sad? T_T i didn't want to read the ending because i was too afraid but i had to know how it finisced, yeah i must be really stupid to get my belly ache during the lecture but this story was written so well that i'd identified with the story (ok sorry for the bad english, i'm italian xD).
I hope you write again other akurocu fanfiction 3
Amanda-Nickel chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
Reading this while pregnantballing for hours... wonderful story and so depressing! D:
Beloved-Soulless chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
You are a fantastic writer! I have never been more moved by a story before. I was very sad when Sirius died. I shed a manly tear when Rory and Amy died. I cried at the ending of Angel Beats. I weeped when the 10 Doctor died. I sobbed and bawled when I read the ending to this story. I curled up in a ball and sobbed for a good ten minutes. I haven't sobbed or bawled since my cat died when I was 6. I want you to know, I love you, your mind and your writings.
Strikersky chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I remember when I was younger I read this exact story I was so sad and I thought it might never be finished I remember reading it over and over again waiting for the next chapter. This story was one of my first fanfictions and what drawed me into writing fanfictions. Finally on this day I found this fanfiction again it made me want to cry when all the memories came rushing back. I still remember Axel's word's 'Its easier to run but you have to face your fears sooner or later.'
This was a great fanfiction even if the ending made want to cry I wish Roxas had kept going and try to live but would that have made Axel a prisoner to Roxas never being able to move forward. I will never know great story.

-Strikersky
XxMicciexX chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Intrigued! Hook, line, and sinker!
Josefina Eagle chapter 24 . 9/1/2012
omg. this was fantastic. i cried so hard at the end. it was so well written and the storyline was so tragic but great at the same time. i loved it.
Lelu Kitakaze chapter 24 . 8/17/2012
Oh god...this whole thing...It made me want to cry so bad. I wanted to jump into the story and say that everything would be alright. I understand memory problems I have short term memory problems myself. I just felt really into this story...I wanted to cry for them.
TailsTheFox1996 chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
That is the saddest fucking thing I have ever read in my life...I...I can't stop crying!
TailsTheFox1996 chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
D: this is the saddest story I've ever read in my life!
AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!