Reviews for Erased
Dazzled eyes22 chapter 16 . 7/20/2014
I really hope you finish this story someday. I just adore this romance and this Alice. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Jasmine chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
Arrgh! I seriously need more! Please finish this, its so awesome!
EdwardCullenLover4997 chapter 16 . 1/2/2011
Awee I love it!
twilightlvr4vr chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
ohw could you leave us hanging like that PLEASE UPDATE!:)
Callie chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
Write more, this story is sooo good.

Like best book everr!

so please please please write more? :D
Janie chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
OMG, this is brilliant. Truly gripping and amazing, you must must must carry it on! I need toknow what happense next, post whatever you've written up to whatever point; its an awesome story :)
xomessymutt17 chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
PLEASE WRITE MORE VERY SOON!
AbbyCullen chapter 16 . 3/27/2010
I LOVE ur stories so much! Everyday i check for an update! love love love them! keep writin!
heya chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Getting good, really good plot lolz :)
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 16 . 1/27/2010
keep going plz thats relly great
Mandee the lunchbox owner chapter 16 . 1/4/2010
i feel like i have been waiting 100 years for the next update lol so i figured maybe leaving a reminder review and telling you how much i love your story will help my cause lol NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE PLEASE
twaddictsc chapter 16 . 1/2/2010
Thank you for updating! I have had this on my fav and story alerts. I was SO freakin' excited with I saw the update come there I read it on my phone while I was at work!
MySoulIsYoursTakeIt chapter 16 . 12/24/2009
I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed. I mised the story so much though. It was really good, I hope she can catch Edward cuz Jake seemes so pushy... I don't like that, but please get the next one up soon, I wanna read...

Luvs till next chaper, Alex
rmbstories chapter 16 . 12/21/2009
This was a really good chapter, as are the rest of them. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Rachel chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
Its going great!

I realized that the accident occured on my 9th birthday. Weird.

This is amazing!