Reviews for Fidem Fallere
Dianora chapter 2 . 2/8
This was an exceptional piece of writing! It really stands out in a sea of hundreds of Rogan fics i've read in the past year. And even though i really adore Logan, I have to say that the fic is perfect on its own. I just can't see how Rogue could ever be happy with him or even relax her guard around him when he chose the enemy-Jean/Phoenix that killed without remorse- over Rogue when she was being cruelly attacked. I mean, whatever truce could come next, how could she forgive/forget his ultimate betrayal. She killed Scott. Logan knew that Jean was gone, and yet he still chose her pale imitation over Rogue. Ouch. I mean he saw her being attacked and ignored it all. He really did show how little she meant to him when puch came to shove. An no amount of guilt or redemption can restore what was broken that day. At least in my eyes. So great work here, you really had me thinking long after i've read the fic and the sequel. Thank you.
h e l l b r o k e chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Omg i love it!
inkstainedletters chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This story is so very good! I'm aching for Rogue's loss of abilities, though, as she is. Poor thing didn't know how much she'd miss them until they were gone. The angst was just drenched on and you made me cry more than once. I have to say, I'm glad it ended the way it did, instead of Logan actually catching her. Now, off to read the sequel!

This has been faved.
Winter Blake chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
I can't bealive how beautiful this story is. It was so well written and I've never read an X-men story like it so far, very original. I'm going to now look for the sequel, I hope you wrote one :)
bloodyblond chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
There's nothing quite like sobbing like a little girl at four in the morning.

It's amazing what you managed to do with two chapters. Beautiful, heartwrenching, amazing.
At the Heart of the Storm chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Oh my god you had me crying at some of the parts on here! Please update soon! I can't wait to read the sequel!

~B~
BrownEyedDevil chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Oh how I wanted to tell the world of my undying love for you-until the last paragraph came along and shattered my poor little black and withered heart. How am I supposed to sleep now?

This was great, wonderfully written and all, but how am I supposed to sleep now that I'm so sad? Nobody has wrenched my heart like that in quite a while-and that's a compliment ;)
DruidLass chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
That was so well done! I loved the interactions between Rogue and Logan, and Rogue and everyone else. The fact that he heard her calling for him as she was about to be killed and still turned away to protect Jean... Heartbreaking.

I can't wait for the sequel, please put it up soon!

-Druid
JohnPaulGeorgeandRingo chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Oh, how could he, he heard her shouting for him and carried on protecting Jean (Shakes fist at computer screen).

But I loved it, especially his guilt after he found out she had been cured. Poor Marie.

Great job, I'm adding this to my favourites :)
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Your story is very good. I haven't read any like it. It was very creative. I can't wait for the sequel cuz I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a wonderful week. )
SetInSmoke chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
I have to admit, I cried. -_-' I love this story and the ending made me gasp and freak out. I hope to see a sequel soon!

Great job!
CentrIfficus chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
omg omg omg omg this made me cry so much seriously. maybe i'm pathetic, which is proably true, because i've never had a real hold over my emotions but your writting was really amazing and despite my now soaking wet face i love it, it is utterly amazing. okay it's five past one in the morning and i think i should get some sleep. But i do love this and i look forward to reading you other stuff.
RogueNya chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Oye Logan ya an idiot...

Great story, and cannot wait to read the next part.
ZafiraMente chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
Fabulous story, I really enjoyed it and look forward to the sequel. You had me going for a moment at the end!
iLovePun chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Reamy's the swamp rat. Rogue's the river rat:)