Reviews for Under Attack
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Awwwwww that was cute!
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Poor Dean, being attacked by fanged pink bunnies while delirious can't be fun. I love how patient, understanding and caring Sam was while he was sick, but he was also ready to make fun of his big brother's wild claims once he felt better.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
No matter if it was late, Indigo, this drabble was gorgeous and very funny! I love it. *smiles broadly*
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Delirious Dean is adorable and Sam even worried must have been relishing the blackmail material. Pink bunnies of death, snicker!
greendaypumpkin chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Absolutely loved this! Loved the bit about the bunnies and marzipan, it was short and sweet! *favourites*
Mad Server chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
"I don’t care what they say; I love you more than all the marzipan in the world.”

LOL

I love it! Fantastic forehead feel... and Sam reassuring Dean that nothing was going to eat him and then Dean hesitating and then finally taking his word for it was so frickin' sweet... and Sam's "Whatever you need to tell yourself dude" was perfect.

Thank you so much!

*smishes you*
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
lol that was hilarious.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh. My. BLOG.

This was GREAT!

Dean's so sweet when he's sick... such a little boy... wanna cuddle the poor darlin'
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
omg pure genius!

lovedd itt
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Dean scared of pink bunnies! HAHAHA! Awesome! Loved how Dean said I love you more than marzipan! Great job!
masondixon chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Cute. I'll take a delirous and feverish Dean any day. Thank You.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
hey hun

haha that was a good giggle! DBB xx
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
That is so funny.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh man, that was great! Had me ROTFLMAO! Totally wonderful!