Reviews for The Greatest
Abby chapter 16 . 3/13/2012
Just found this story and it is amazing! Please please continue! I have to know how it ends!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 16 . 2/17/2012
Okay, so I never reviewed the prequel to this, but it was awesome. I loved it :)

As for this story, it's ridiculously fascinating. I can't wait to see where you'll take it next (though in all actuality, I CAN wait, so...take your time!) I'll be here whenever you get around to updating, so keep faith that there's at least one reader that'll stick around :)
DGfleetfox chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
What the frik is going on? Oh and please pull Cedric out of this soon, there's only so much one can take :( Hope there's an update scheduled for the near future, Ciao
annie-fys chapter 16 . 9/24/2011
wow. so i stumbled upon the end a while ago and was so excited to find out there was a sequel! this is a lot darker, hey? i'm so sorry about your boyfriend, but i've gotta say if cedric's character is anything to go by...he sounds like he was an amazing guy with a great sense of humour.

i REALLY like this new style you've got going. it's dark and poetic and so much more than just teen writing. it's beautiful in a tragic way. it's perfect. you're really talented and i'm so glad you didn't abandon this story.

PLEASE keep going, fuck those others that don't review or whatever, this is incredible and i'm dying to know what is up with the rings :P

love everything about it.

-annie
Monnbeam chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
wow exciting chapters, was that Ced going back to his body to be with Hermione, hope Hermione brings Ced and Sirius back soon. Looking forward to the next update
soulishuman371343 chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
I'm so so sorry for your loss, Jasper. Your boyfriend was extremely brave for doing that. Most people wouldn't. I'm feeling your pain.

-soulishuman371343
Brook-Lucas-Fan-23 chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
Ilove this chapter it was really enjoyble to read. You are an amzing writter )
Secret Hopeless Romantic chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
i really hope cedric and sirius get out soon
butherecomesthefall chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
Thanks for the update! I'd love to know how they got into Grimmauld..Nice suspense there...I'm interested to see where you're going with the Veil! Excellent! Keep up the good work :)
Secret Hopeless Romantic chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
please bring back Cedric soon. i miss him and hermione together
Knitchick chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
This is really good so far. Poor Cedric, but he was absolutely selfless to save her.
Brook-Lucas-Fan-23 chapter 13 . 2/24/2011
I love this chapter it was really great. I hope you update soon. You are an amzing writter.
Nastaci chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
I am burning with a high fever right now, but your update just made me feel a lot better (:

Thank you so much for updating so quickly! I really did miss Hermione's logic reasoning (her speech ROCKED) and I am glad you decided to throw in a bit of a more vulnerable side to Hermione. It makes all the difference: she sounds a lot more realistic and connectable.

And you are one to throw mysteries into every chapter! The rings, the dreams (sort of reminded me of the movie Inception) are great creations to keep all of us rooted to our seats until the chapter finishes.

Will look eagerly forward to the next chapter!
Nastaci chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
(GAH, Stupid mobile device made me press 'Submit' without meaning to... I'll continue from my last review)

*emotions, is just raw, cutting, and so, good. You really are talented in your craft, and I doubt that no more. Did the rings shining lightly have to do with anything important in later chapters? I sense there is so much more to your storyline. Man I'm hooked. I truly hope you'll go on with this story and please, it brings so much joy to my day when I see a story update alert in my email. Thank you so, so much for writing this amazing piece of writing. :)
Nastaci chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
I really regret not reviewing this story sooner. I'm sorry! Please forgive me. Well, tonight, it's just gotten too fabulous to not be reviewed.

Poor, poor, Hermione. My heart broke for her when I re-read the story again. You have no idea how real and accurate you've woven out Hermione's emotions: it almost felt canon to me, the way you paced it out slowly in detail, and wow, the way you described, shown her emo