Reviews for Remember
PhoenixFlight72 chapter 53 . 9/27
LockDown chapter 19 . 9/2
If Harry says "beautiful" one more time I may vomit. I get that he is trying to express how stunning, breath taking, lovely, gorgeous, drop dead hot, amazingly pretty Ginny is but the impact of the word lessens with each use. It also becomes so very mind numbing and I glaze over the word.

Same goes with whenever anyone is sad they instantly must weep a river from their eyes. Or when angry they must shout. People can frown, or look upset or maybe even have their lips quiver to show sadness. People can glare, stare down, crease their foreheads, speak in a calm quiet voice when angry.

I'm enjoying the story and realize it is finished but really, the "beautiful" is just so overdone. Harry sounds like a broken record that only gets worse with each use. I expect that by the end of the story he will have said "beautiful" so much that the word will have lost it's meaning.

As an aside, take the word Premium. It has been used so much that in several industries now (meat and software for example) it means the basic entry level item instead of the cream of the crop it once used to be.
the-cari-moose chapter 48 . 7/13
Damn I just going to review my theory that it might be Nadia, I was right though mwhahahaha. She was super sus after taking Charlie, she obviously put the confundus on him, I reckon she's also Narcissa's guest, she was the one feeding her information earlier.
the-cari-moose chapter 47 . 7/13
Is it Lily? She was in Gryffindor with Dorcus.
the-cari-moose chapter 39 . 7/12
Of everything I could have been expecting that was not one of them... How on earth are they suppose to help their daughter?

This "guest" of Narcissa's is really getting on my nerves. How the hell do they know that stuff? Barely anyone outside of the Weasley family knew about the chamber or Ginny's pregnancy. Humph.
the-cari-moose chapter 38 . 7/12
Oh my god, did the sword just kill Harry's Horcrux through contact?
the-cari-moose chapter 34 . 7/11
:O does this mean Narcissa was the one to cast the blocking spell?!

Also I predict that the blue potion made both Ginny and Tonks sick because they are both pregnant.
the-cari-moose chapter 33 . 7/11
Brilliantly thought idea have them perceive each other as enemies. I legitimately thought that Lucius and Greyback were there.
Ash Kechum Guardian of Legends chapter 23 . 7/11
you know that Harry have his own house-elvKreacher house elv of Black family
the-cari-moose chapter 27 . 7/11
YES! Hermione and Charlie will be so good together!
the-cari-moose chapter 4 . 7/9
I predict the Weasley boys know nothing of what is happening here. I believe they may be under some variation of the Imperius Curse, they don't even realise that they don't talk about Ginny to Harry or Harry to Ginny.

:o so not only do the Weasley's and Harry not remember anything about the Chamber of Secrets but neither Oliver or Angelina do either. Does this mean no one remembers anything about the whole incident? How have they covered something that huge up?
the-cari-moose chapter 3 . 7/9
The one of her parents that has to know is definitely Molly. Arthur has such a pure soul, he would never consent to this.
the-cari-moose chapter 2 . 7/9
Harry and Ginny on Quidditch camp? Oh this is going to be fun.
the-cari-moose chapter 1 . 7/9
Ah, looks like someone's had their first whole year of school wiped from her memory. The question is who did the wiping? Did it happen after being possessed all year, or did somebody else do it with malice intent? OR did her parents decide on what was best for her after suffering through her ordeal of a first year. No parent would want to send their child back after something like that happened to Ginny.

Harry's memory has been triggered. Visual stimulus. What's going to happen next?
Tubafreak chapter 24 . 6/7