Reviews for Free My Heart
So gooooood
Little Dear One chapter 11 . 10/7
Absolutely amazing! The slow build up was so enjoyable to read, I think Bulma and Vegeta's thoughts and motives were really easy to believe and true to their characters.

The end was kind of sad, but I think you stayed true to Vegeta's character, he would do something like that, so I'm glad you ended it that way. Thank you for the fic and I look forward to reading the sequel!
LadyVegeets chapter 11 . 2/2
Argh, this is evil and painful and wonderful. Reading the sequel now. Who needs sleep, hahaha...
Nanenna chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
Ah! You tease! I was wondering how this could be so short, how there didn't seem to be enough time for closure. But man, was that ever good!
chicamarioneta chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
sad, tender and wonderfull story, and i love it
Kinglongoria chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
You kind of wrote an epic adventure in Lab monkey. It's kind of hard as they are in the Canon universe to write them as adventuring. You d have to write them as they are in Cross Epic I think. In that semi Canon universe Vegeta is a Pirate Captain and Bulma is a thief. Plenty of adventure to be had there.
jj chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
wow that was not what i expected
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
That was so awesome it was like watching a movie gosh this should be a movie. Ok now im crying my heart out and moving on to the sequel wii C:
Smithback chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
BeasCup chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
I really don't know what to say other than I was absolutely sucked into your writing. I loved the fact that you made Bulma and Vegeta both prisoners, not the expected Bulma is a slave and Vegeta the slave master. Your take on their development of trust and love was beautifully done so even though the ending was bitter sweet I'm glad that you wrote an equally emotionally powerful sequel (which I've yet to leave my review for :)). My absolute favorite part, just because it was so adorable, was when he was doing push ups and she was playing with his tail. Too cute!
Anyway most important of all, I want to thank you for sharing your writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
So sad and lovely :') great job!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Wow... Such a despondent ending... Can't wait to read the sequel!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Such an amazing chapter... Absolutely loved it!
Asian Delicacy chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
What a bittersweet ending. Awesome writing as always Tempestt. I had a feeling their parting was gonna be sad. I'm glad Goku showed up and defeated Frieza and his minions. Sad to see this one end but am definitely looking forward to reading the sequel. Great story.
Asian Delicacy chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
I liked the way they worked together in this chapter. They actually made a really good team. Adrenaline Slut...That's funny.