Reviews for Free My Heart
Kitty in the Box chapter 11 . 5/5
holy smokes he walked away? wow. but you know what for some strange way, its more realistic that he did. i love how you wrote this. it felt like being in that prison with them. you could feel the desperation to be free. i love love your BV fics, you are absolutely brilliant.
epic58547 chapter 11 . 4/27
well fuck.
R.S.L chapter 10 . 2/23
XD naming the toilet XDD i had to look up some of the words sense i didnt understand some of them im smarter now then befor XD
ThoseWhoLiveWithoutLove chapter 11 . 1/15
Freaking brilliant job you did here. You are truly a great writer.
HammyJessa chapter 11 . 1/13
This is a really great story.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2016
So gooooood
Little Dear One chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
Absolutely amazing! The slow build up was so enjoyable to read, I think Bulma and Vegeta's thoughts and motives were really easy to believe and true to their characters.

The end was kind of sad, but I think you stayed true to Vegeta's character, he would do something like that, so I'm glad you ended it that way. Thank you for the fic and I look forward to reading the sequel!
LadyVegeets chapter 11 . 2/2/2016
Argh, this is evil and painful and wonderful. Reading the sequel now. Who needs sleep, hahaha...
Nanenna chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
Ah! You tease! I was wondering how this could be so short, how there didn't seem to be enough time for closure. But man, was that ever good!
chicamarioneta chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
sad, tender and wonderfull story, and i love it
Kinglongoria chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
You kind of wrote an epic adventure in Lab monkey. It's kind of hard as they are in the Canon universe to write them as adventuring. You d have to write them as they are in Cross Epic I think. In that semi Canon universe Vegeta is a Pirate Captain and Bulma is a thief. Plenty of adventure to be had there.
jj chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
wow that was not what i expected
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
That was so awesome it was like watching a movie gosh this should be a movie. Ok now im crying my heart out and moving on to the sequel wii C:
Smithback chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
wooooooowwwww!
BeasCup chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
I really don't know what to say other than I was absolutely sucked into your writing. I loved the fact that you made Bulma and Vegeta both prisoners, not the expected Bulma is a slave and Vegeta the slave master. Your take on their development of trust and love was beautifully done so even though the ending was bitter sweet I'm glad that you wrote an equally emotionally powerful sequel (which I've yet to leave my review for :)). My absolute favorite part, just because it was so adorable, was when he was doing push ups and she was playing with his tail. Too cute!
Anyway most important of all, I want to thank you for sharing your writing.