Reviews for Free My Heart
BeasCup chapter 11 . 3/2
I really don't know what to say other than I was absolutely sucked into your writing. I loved the fact that you made Bulma and Vegeta both prisoners, not the expected Bulma is a slave and Vegeta the slave master. Your take on their development of trust and love was beautifully done so even though the ending was bitter sweet I'm glad that you wrote an equally emotionally powerful sequel (which I've yet to leave my review for :)). My absolute favorite part, just because it was so adorable, was when he was doing push ups and she was playing with his tail. Too cute!
Anyway most important of all, I want to thank you for sharing your writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
So sad and lovely :') great job!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Wow... Such a despondent ending... Can't wait to read the sequel!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Such an amazing chapter... Absolutely loved it!
Asian Delicacy chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
What a bittersweet ending. Awesome writing as always Tempestt. I had a feeling their parting was gonna be sad. I'm glad Goku showed up and defeated Frieza and his minions. Sad to see this one end but am definitely looking forward to reading the sequel. Great story.
Asian Delicacy chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
I liked the way they worked together in this chapter. They actually made a really good team. Adrenaline Slut...That's funny.
Asian Delicacy chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
These two are like fire and ice. They don't really mix but you can't deny their chemistry.
Asian Delicacy chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
You really do know how to Sex up Vegeta and Bulma. That was really hott.
Asian Delicacy chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Man! Things are so dim and bleak for them.
Asian Delicacy chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Deep dark secrets.
Asian Delicacy chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
What a way to ruin a moment Vegeta!
Asian Delicacy chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
I think I hate Zarbon and Jeice a little bit more than Frieza.
Asian Delicacy chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
The beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Asian Delicacy chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Poor Little Bulma.
Asian Delicacy chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This is the sickest I've seen Zarbon and Jeice.