Reviews for Storks and Wolves
Firefly-class chapter 30 . 7/28/2009
thanks for the bios , that helps!
sparechange1224 chapter 30 . 7/28/2009
Great update...First of all I hope Leah get Chris told. Leah is with Embry and I don't want that to change. I admit the pure wolves has some unique features to them I am hoping Jacob can keep them in line. Thanks for the profiles of the Makah's wolves...Great update...Please update soon.
TheVividTruth chapter 30 . 7/28/2009
I like Evert and Stevan...Tom is um eh and Evert's twin just disgusted me.

Update soon
2013as chapter 30 . 7/28/2009
awesome chapter! i love the whole diverse type of characters you created, my favorite is chris by far (still like embry more though) lol. kouga and tony are pretty interesting as well (love that you made one gay, definitely makes everything that more interesting) i find richard hilarious because of his sex addict ways lol, update soon :)
2013as chapter 29 . 7/28/2009
great chapter! i am totally team embry but i like chris he seems like a genuine person but who knows i may be wrong ... update soon :)
vampiregirl93 chapter 28 . 7/26/2009
Wow, I can't wait for the next chapter. Don't stop yet!

I love the way Leah and Embry have choose to wait.

And the way she set the other wolves straight. That was awesome.

You're a good writer and I hope you write more stories/fanfictions in the future!

Leah's personality is like my own! lol.
pandora's-lunchbox chapter 28 . 7/26/2009
i love it!

carry on!

V.A.R.love-11 chapter 28 . 7/25/2009
i love it so funny! but damn what the fuck is the reasoning for giving up werewolves does it have to do with finding out about the cullens! and the makah seem suspicious i mean they give up all this stuff and get nothing in return? that seams like they are planing something but what? i really wanna know so please update son!
xXstupd-shinyvolvo-ownerxX chapter 26 . 7/25/2009
good chapter...i still think your grammar is terrible
Lena Sauran chapter 28 . 7/25/2009
I'm not a huge fan of twilight, but I really love this story, more soon!
Blackwater21 chapter 28 . 7/24/2009
Great chapter.

Loved Leahs speach!

Seriously why did no one realize that there has to be a reason that they want to get rid of 10 wolves. they prob want them to take over jacobs pack.

Cant wait for the next update.
ladyinwaiting2005 chapter 28 . 7/24/2009
This was an intense chapter. Very very good. Can't wait!
LoveIt123 chapter 28 . 7/24/2009
ohh leahs speech was awesome. go girl! 0)

ohh i bet he sends chris as one of the wolves to join jake's pack.

great chapter X
TheVividTruth chapter 28 . 7/24/2009
GO LEAH (everybody cheers and whistles in the backround)!

Great job on this chapter...loved it a lot.

Update soon
2013as chapter 28 . 7/24/2009
awesome chapter! i loved it, i am pretty sure that he will send chris and i hope he imprints ... i actually like chris :) cant wait for the next chapter ... update soon.
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »