Reviews for Storks and Wolves
Musings of a Reader chapter 35 . 11/14/2011
supernannies? love that one.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Great story! I've read it before, but it was just as entertaining to re-read it this time around :)
KittyKatLupin chapter 32 . 6/28/2011
So what you're saying about Tony is that he's like Embry and Seth had a kid :P cuz, that's kinda what I got from that
AllieMalfoy143 chapter 32 . 6/18/2011
Omg I cried reading this! It's just so sad
ABarbieStory chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
great story so far!
JaceDamian23 chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
I love your story plot. I also love how the unimprinted wolves want to protect Leah. Its cute.

Though I don't like how you don't put stars or a line to separate things. Like point of views. One second its one topic, the next all of a sudden its something else. Sometimes its Leahs point of view and then all of a sudden its Embrys or someone. I am not trying to be mean because as I stated already I love your story..but it just doesn't look right. It would look better with one point of view for each chapter and also if you placed a line or stars when you go from one topic to a TOTALLY different one right after. It just looks bad. And this is not a flame so please don't take it as one. I'm only being honest and as nice as I can.

Believe me I don't flame people and if I didn't like your story I'd not be reading it but I am because I love it.
JaceDamian23 chapter 13 . 3/4/2011
I loved that flashback. It was so sad though. Good For leah though.

Great chapter.
MissEllen chapter 34 . 1/21/2011
Hi. I really thoroughly enjoyed this story. It has great creativity, terrific timing and flow. I love all the new people, the situation with the Makahs, and the relationship with Leah and Embry.

All that said, the grammar and misuse of words is extremely irritating. Many times I wanted to yell "come on! It's 'they're' not 'there'!" or something like that. Its a simple thing to study the meanings of "there", "their", and "they're"; not to mention the difference between "now", "no" and "know"; "here" and "hear" and several other similar words. Next time you might want to find a Beta reader who can help correct these and other confusing things; like extra words in sentences or missing thoughts at the ends of paragraphs. It's been hard, because I have to fight the desire to correct these things for you in the chapters and then send them back to you to re-post, even though this story has been completed for a long time.

I will check out some of your other stories, though, because grammatical errors aside, you have a very creative mind.
MACMONKEY chapter 33 . 11/17/2010
oh my god im home sick and i feel terrible then i read this and im laughing my ass off thanks for the cheer up! :)oh and by the way this is going on my favs and im going to read the sequel
KendieV chapter 34 . 7/29/2010

I loved this story start to finish :D

it made me laugh and cry and I had a great ole time reading it xD

I absolutely love Embry and Leah together they are so adorable ;))

you are a verrrry talented writer and I can't wait to go start the sequel right now lol

fantastic work ! :P
Tilius chapter 34 . 7/29/2010
Interesting story.
xkryptonic.kattx chapter 34 . 7/28/2010
i loved it!

loved leah's nicknames for the cullens :D

dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 35 . 7/26/2010
Absolutely insane but I loved it and the concept! You fit the different spects of it together brilliantly.
Kylahgk chapter 34 . 7/25/2010
omg i love it! perfect story!
Kylahgk chapter 32 . 7/25/2010
that was so hart breaking! i acually cried! i love it though! keep writing
615 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »