Reviews for Storks and Wolves
ZuXy.Q chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
interesting plot. i can't wait to see what sam and emily think...when they found out lol.
xtapx chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Jake's gonna flip! lol Either that or he's going to be super duper supportive...Oh Seth, hes such a great kid. Whats the time line for this story? I really like your story and I hope you update soon!
xtapx chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Interesting plot. I wonder if that could actually happen. If she was pregnant when she first phased, and now that she's stopped phasing shes pregnant again...I wonder what Sam's gonna do! What will Leah do! Onward to the next part! ]
umbuby chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
OMG Docter Sparkles! Thanks for mentioning me in the AN! I loved Seth's reaction and the flashback! KEEP WRITING!
liljenrocks chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Doctor Sparkles! LOL! Update ASAP!
Musicat chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Brilliant idea. Carlisle will get quite the reputation for delivering unorthodox children.
rara1023 chapter 2 . 3/28/2009

really good fafic seriously!

update soon!

TrudyGill23 chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
o, leah going to see Carlisle. Great twist. Love your story.
dustyrose03 chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
aww seths going to support her :P

OMG when the pack find out!

update soon _

Firefly-class chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Doctor Sparkles.. that's cute. good update!
rebelwilla chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Well who's gonna be there for Leah if Sam won't? I mean yeah he's her baby's daddy but the baby is gonna need a dad that is with its mother. ;)
umbuby chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
OMG This is my favarate fanfic and there's only one chapter so far! PLEASE tell me you'll continue! If you don't I swear I'll go emo-Leah on your ass! KEEP WRITING
dustyrose03 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009

i wonder how sam will react!

update soon :D

sailor alpha tomboy chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
no!... is she going to tell sam?
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41