Reviews for Give Me a Reason
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This is so cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
the way you write is absolutely magical I can't even describe it how you created the characters is amazing robins thoughts and everything how robin thinks of beast boy its just too perfect. just to perfect for any words ever I can't even..! I love this you and everything
!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
cute
redlily chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh wow. This. This is amazing. Such an insight into Robin's mind that I think could really happen. Robin did seem a little harsh to me in that episode, and this would be a totally understandable explanation. Wow. Great job :)

And the end is so adorable! Big brother!Robin is so sweet.
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh! So cute! I love it!
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This was brilliant. I'm probably repeating myself again, but I love how much depth you give to each character. 'The Beast Within' was one of my favourite episodes because it gave Beast Boy much more to be than just a comedy-relief weakling... and yes, like everyone else, I HATED Robin for being the tough-as-nails jerk that he was in that episode... and you just made it all better! The Gate Theory was an interesting touch, and Dr. Jekyll was expected, of course, but it was very well put. All-in-all, a lovely piece of work. Good job!
swfdgirl37 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
that was really good! i loved it!
DiamondDragonFrost chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
:D

Thank you so much for writing this. When I first saw this episode, I wanted to kill Robin. Now I can completely see why he acted like that. I love the fluff. I love everything about this.

Faved.

kthxbai

-Dia
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is an AMAZING story; the only thing I would say is that about have way through you switched from 3rd person onmicient to 1st and 2nd person, which was a bit confusing.

The story was SO SO SO good though, the emotions were so spot on! Really and truly a fantastic job. IYD24
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
N'awww. That episode really upset me, that Robin almost seemed to be against him. I like the way you wrote it better. Much better. :3
lacerta3hotmail.com chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Really sweet!

It was an interesting take on the characters. Beast Boy and Robin don't interact all that much in the series, so it's always interesting to read fic like this. I really enjoyed how, even though Robin loves BB, he acknowledges that the younger boy is the weakest link (I personally don't think BB is weak, but he is often understimated by his teammates in canon).

I loved this.
speechbubble chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
A great oneshot! I like the way you write Robin, it makes me want to hug him and kick him at the same time. And I really adore the tone of this, and how the relationship of the two is conveyed - even if it's not slash ;)

"My answer was to teach you how to dance. I taught you everything I knew. I even taught you how to grind; that was your favorite. And even though you thought this whole thing was weird, by about two weeks into it you weren't getting hurt as much anymore. You were nimble to begin with and you only got more and more fluid. We ended with the tango and when you asked me, timid, if you could lead, I smiled and let you. You were brilliant."

Make that paragraph into a longer slash fic and I'll totally worship you.

speechbubble
nickdelosreyes chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
i loved it!

haha i want an older brother like Robin! or a younger brother like Beast Boy!

hmmph... haha

but enough of my problems...

your story was awesome. and if you kept writing i would totally keep reading :]
selective listener chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
this was just too sweet!

x3

You my dear have a lovely vocabulary!

I like how this wasnt nessesarily a slash fic

but you used a different form of love so cute!

sweet story ;P

zero
Insanity0Rocks0My0Socks chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
That was adorable! I loved every moment of it! You did a great job getting into Robin's head and letting us see through his eyes.