Reviews for Bitter Pill
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was really well written! good job! :)
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Oh dear god this was freaking heart wrenching.. *wanders off looking for a tissue*
Marikalay chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
An excellent piece. The emotion that you've put into it is very rich and well worth enjoying.
CiaraCobb chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Another heart breaker. You just keep doing this to me.

*leaves cupcakes*
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Okay, this one is definitely my favorite so far. I loved every little moment, and it was nice to see the friendship between Will and Henry, and of course I loved the Helen/Henry bit. I loved the text message she sent to Will. All's I could think of is 'angry mamma bear!' My favorite line was [One woman could create a hell of a void in the right circumstances.] Very powerful. No big critiques in this one :P sorry!
skatergurljubulee chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Great read. Makes me want to harass the Sci-fi network for new episodes!
astropixie chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Very nice. I love your use of technical jargon between Will and Magnus, and I love the relationships you've outlined between the characters. Wonderful work.
KateCayce chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Awesome story yet again!
kira66 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Man, this has to be the best written Sanctuary story I've read. It was like perfect.

Just one little suggestion, maybe you could do a continuation of this where we get to see Will isn't as composed as Helen and Henry think. I think it would be interesting to read but it's only a suggestion.
trecebo chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Another excellent story, Raven. I think you handled Will and Henry exceptionally well. As to Magnus, you had Will balance her out with skill and grace, even, for a guy.
drugged-on-chocolate chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Hey,

Brilliant story! Just ... wonderful :)

d.o.c/achairsomewhere