Reviews for The Little Things
THIS IS SO GOOD! Best SRMTHFG! fanfic yet and one of my favourite fanfics in general. You are an amazing writer!
grungekitty chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
OMG! I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!
you just GET the characters SO well!
grungekitty chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
THANK-YOU!
it's apparent in quite a few places that Otto has a crush on Nova, but that SPRX is head-over-heels in love!
grungekitty chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
oooooohhhh!
LOVED this!

and mandarin being SPRX's brother...mind if I use that?
Domination of the World chapter 22 . 5/5/2012
I find it sad that Auburn dies so young, but I think your take of life during the war is both idealistic and refreshing. Life does not always have happy endings; thats just a fact of life.
Domination of the World chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Poor Mandy, but great nonetheless!
Chicago Silence chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
This story deserves way more than seventeen reviews! It's very well written! Fifty characters written in-depth would've taken me eons to do! I loved every chapter :) Sprx-77 has always been my favorite, and I'm glad you did the Super Robot Monkey Team Fanfiction section some justice! I've gone through a lot of stories that are so horrid, my eyes want to fall out. Seeing this story is definetly a refresher! Great job :)
pikurosonai00 chapter 27 . 6/1/2011
THIS IS THE 2ND FANFIC WHERE I FIND THAT GIBSON DIES! D:

WHY! :'( It's so sad... but other than that, good fanfic!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 50 . 11/23/2010
Man...this was AWESOME! Between school, homework, etc., I've been reading this for weeks, and I LOVE IT! *U* Everything was so insightful, true, and unbelievably GORGEOUS! *U* I really don't know what else to say, only that this is the best SRMTHFG! story I've ever read! *U* *U* ROCK ON!
snoWING chapter 50 . 9/2/2009
I love everything about this piece. You've managed not only to expand and very thoroughly flesh out the universe in which the story takes place (I really wish more of that was done in the actual show), but to highlight many of the darker undertones in the series. I noticed how those undertones constantly pop up in this piece so that they become actual recurring themes. I love that. I like the style in which it's written as well, and how you managed to completely flesh out everything in such detail in a relatively simplistic manner that's easy to read, but still enjoyable.

I really, really loved this fic. I daresay that much of it has become my personal canon. I think it's something that every fan of this series should read at some point, and I think you should be proud of it. Well done. )
leavingyouforme chapter 23 . 5/4/2009
Hehe, an unusual approach for a character like Master Xan with no. 3: "Master Zan can speak fourteen different languages. But he still can't sing." XD

I like these "ten facts" about him and it belongs to my favourites of the collection. There's something, though, that bothers me about #1. Master Xan couldn't witness Antauri's ressurection because Xan was gone; but this fact is written from his point of view and he speaks about Antauri's gaining the Silver Monkey's body, even more as if it happened in the past. He could have looked into the future, of course, but the tense still wouldn't fit then. Is this simply an error or is it intended as a kind of an AU?

Btw, I noticed a little spelling mistake in the first sentence. It is "than", not "then".
DarkFlameOfTheMonkey chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
Exceptional chapter! It reminds me of Death from Terry Pratchett. You brought SK's murderous habits into it, his strange thoughts (well-explained, by the way) AND some dry humour? Some very interesting points: Dr Maezono and his sweetheart. Delicious extras... :D

Minor mistakes (for the sake of critique; I can't hink of anything else! ;). The Three Person.
katamariape chapter 50 . 4/11/2009
Wow! That was a great fic, but god, it made me depressed!:( (especially the whole Chiro never finding his family part) Oh well, they say a it takes a good author to bring out emotion in you:)
Red Okami writer -Jiseru chapter 50 . 4/11/2009
Good job! It was very entertaining and I loved it! It really shed more light into the characters of Super!
MonkeyMindScream chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
I like #8. It just seems so...Otto. XD

You described his feeling of uselessness perfectly. It fits in wonderfully with his character, and so did the way he resolves these feelings. Excellent work!