Reviews for Mistress Ciel
Brass chapter 1 . 9/24
This story is golden. Not only is the future much brighter here in this timeline, but for once one of Wily's plans were used for the greater good. Keep up the good work.
Luna Eevee chapter 1 . 8/30
I like your one shot.! As soon as I read the line "this world needs to be reset." I got a little worried. I mean look at the ZX series. But fortunately Ciel did not go down that route. Instead she became the ultimate, one-step-ahead-of-you, mastermind for good.! Loved your ending. Very well written.

(*Eevee takes out Pom Poms and cheers author on a story well completed*)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Well, this story is... pretty good. I don't know any words to describe it, but I really like how it's written. The story makes sense in a logical way, the grammar is good and the ending is perfect. This is a great story and you can be proud of writing it.
Memai chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
OMG! I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! I wish you could continue it! The ending is so sweet and just Amazing! Thank you so much for this great fanfiction! I think you should try and tell what happeneds next and i'm sure other people would as well but i just wanted to say that this is one fanfic i won't forget! Thanks again for the great story!
GeekyGamerCat chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
this was very well done. I felt for Ciel.
tykronos chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
screwing over weil, check
fucking over the zero series, check
making sure that ciel and zero eventually hook up, CHECK!
Sky Daybreak chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Love this story!
Tirfarthuan chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I loved this. The whole thing is great but what gets me most is the first part, especially having played the ZX games so recently. A scientist, on the verge of a mental breakdown, discovers a form of technology left behind by a mad scientist, takes over the research for themselves with the idea that 'the world needs to be reset' and... nothing goes wrong! There's even a happy ending/new beginning. Nice subversion there.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
one of a kind, bitter, beautiful, sad. well done
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Really great one shot.
Brenden chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
goodwork
LunaClefairy chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This...was...awesome! I'm not a huge Zero/Ciel fan (I prefer Zero/Iris), but this was still extremely well written.
Wily, you wrote that paper on my birthday! I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted...
The ending was very cute, what with Zero having heard EVERYTHING Ciel said.
By the way, I threw you this story's 100th favorite. :)
Fantastic job!
The Unplanner chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
A happy end? To Megaman story? That never happens! So this is how time travel could work. I've actually never seen it done like this...
unknown chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
please make a sequle PLEASE!
Maverino chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Absolutely loved it. Great story and your writing style is terrific! This truly is the best ending to my favorite series. Good job!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »