Reviews for Mistress Ciel
GeekyGamerCat chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
this was very well done. I felt for Ciel.
tykronos chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
screwing over weil, check
fucking over the zero series, check
making sure that ciel and zero eventually hook up, CHECK!
Sky Daybreak chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Love this story!
Tirfarthuan chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I loved this. The whole thing is great but what gets me most is the first part, especially having played the ZX games so recently. A scientist, on the verge of a mental breakdown, discovers a form of technology left behind by a mad scientist, takes over the research for themselves with the idea that 'the world needs to be reset' and... nothing goes wrong! There's even a happy ending/new beginning. Nice subversion there.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
one of a kind, bitter, beautiful, sad. well done
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Really great one shot.
Brenden chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
goodwork
LunaClefairy chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This...was...awesome! I'm not a huge Zero/Ciel fan (I prefer Zero/Iris), but this was still extremely well written.
Wily, you wrote that paper on my birthday! I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted...
The ending was very cute, what with Zero having heard EVERYTHING Ciel said.
By the way, I threw you this story's 100th favorite. :)
Fantastic job!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
A happy end? To Megaman story? That never happens! So this is how time travel could work. I've actually never seen it done like this...
unknown chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
please make a sequle PLEASE!
Maverino chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Absolutely loved it. Great story and your writing style is terrific! This truly is the best ending to my favorite series. Good job!
ZephyrX9 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh god, Wily did something good (albeit indirectly, but whatevs).

I'm glad those horrid events never came to pass. I enjoyed how Ciel was revealed to be a Light family member. Good story.
ghostdolly chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awwww. So cute. I didd enjoy this story. Sorry if this review comes very late in time. I just got into the Megaman X/Zero fandom. Weird how things work. Still, thanks for the sharing your story with the unknown fans.
Nyago chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love the idea, and I love the way it was written, very well done! :) I love the idea of Ciel going back in time to try to fix everything not just for her sake but everyone else as well. I praised for such fine work!

-Nyago