Reviews for Favor me with Silence
I'm going to try your other stories but I can't read this one anymore. I'm not trying to sound rude, at all, I promise you, but this is way past my comfort zone. it's just not consensual enough for me. even though she agreed to it, she didn't know what she was getting into the first time. and even if she enjoys it later on, it reminds me too much of rape. but I know other people enjoy your story so I applaud you for putting time and effort into it
guest chapter 8 . 4/17
very dragging.. same thing every chapter like a copy paste style hehe
Guest chapter 36 . 5/10/2014
Omg
Obey the Muse chapter 36 . 3/23/2014
I liked it overall. I think the world you created doesn't quite mesh up with the one J.K. did, particularly the place of pureblood females. Amelia Bones, Bathilda Bagshot, Rowena, and Helga are only a handful of accomplished women in the HP verse. It seems like the only thing pureblood women can do in this story is be taken care of.

Anyhow, it's you're world and I thought it was interesting. I do think you did a better job creating a pureblood society than most authors.
Obey the Muse chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This didn't make any sense. Draco's threats are ridiculous. I can't even believe Hermione would ever fall for them. I have to say that I dislike the way your write Draco...not just here. As someone who loves Dramione, he never rings true for me.
inyana bell chapter 25 . 8/30/2013
i really love the whole 'draco is dominant' thing you have, but come on! hermione is practically a child in their relationship and it kinda gets weird after a bit with the spanking. i mean i liked it at first but like now i'm kinda bored with it. Hermione is a strong and independant charecter but you've turned her into a ragdoll who is helplessy devoted to draco.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
i love this story its like amazing but i think draco should really stop beating hermione, i mean come on! it's mentally brutal!
Serendipity989 chapter 36 . 8/18/2013
I think the newly surfacing plot is quite nice, but it would be nice to see a bit more of a warrior in Hermione. Even though the Malfoy's believe in the Pureblood women to be VERY fragile and delicate, while Hermione really isn't. I really do love your story, not a big fan of the spanking, but if I minded that much I wouldn't read this. I've read other works of yours and I believe you are a magnificent writer. I could write quite a bit more, but this is mostly a review for this story, so I will save the rest for other stories of yours. :)
-Serendipity989
Twizard2013 chapter 36 . 5/7/2013
This was a wonderful story. Very enjoyable.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/22/2013
Wow! I just love this! I am a HUGE hater of Dramione. Sincerly. Despise it. Every story is ooc and riduculous, Draco is suddenly a blond Harry Potter. But I loved this story. I have a different view of Dramione now!
"Tibby had been eating in the kitchen when the sounds began. She had a rather nice banana peel she'd been saving until it was a delicious, mushy brown, along with some fuzzy orange skin, and some damp, mildewed crackers. She had just tucked into the peel when one of her children moaned. Tibby put her food down and listened. They could be mating, she supposed; wizards and witches made all sorts of gruesome noises when mating." -fav part! XD!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
JANE? It's JEAN! eeeeee!
Cordee chapter 36 . 2/27/2013
Hi there! I just finished reading this story once again...I think it's the fourth time; maybe the fifth. I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your writing style - Your characterization is brilliant. And equating pureblood society to the Victorian age gives the plot extra depth. The universe you've constructed is fascinating, yet unsettling at the same time. I enjoy tales that make me think and I find that your writing definetely accomplishes that feat for me.

The first time I read it, I was really disturbed that Hermione would allow her autonomy to be stripped away and that the Malfoys got away with moulding her into the perfect pureblooded daughter. But after repeated readings, I see that it is not so simple. There are many conflicting values at play here: pureblood/Victorian ideals vs. muggle/modern culture; lust vs. love; hidden desires vs. public facades; control vs. submission; good vs. evil...you blur many lines, but I think that is an accurate reflection of life.

Anyway, enough pontificating from me. Well done. And I hope you continue with What We Gain, What We Lose soon. That's another tale that gives my brain a good workout. :)
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 33 . 3/16/2012
Familly time w/the Malfoys seems so odd... But at the same time rather sweet.
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 32 . 3/16/2012