Reviews for Saliva
Lyson chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Nice :3
Taim chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
AWE-SOME... I CANT TALK I'M SO SPEACHLESS... YOU PICKED YOUR NAME CORRECTLY... WOW... L IS SEXY WHEN HE'S LIKE THAT... I AT FIRST THOUGH B WAS ON TOP... POOR BB... DARN L! THAT IS MY BB... UHG... *passes out*
TheCupcakeMonster chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wow! I've never seen an LxBB before, where BB wasn't the dominant one!

It was really hot! I loved all the similes you used too, and they totally fit with the feel of the story. BB's fear!

I'm now freakishly obsessed with saliva :D

Sexy, plotless oneshots are good, but it's nice when it has a general plot. That obviously, L has a different side to him o.O And he took it out on BB! BB is one of my favorite characters, and I wished he would have been in the main manga and anime more!

Anyways, great job :)
IHeartEru chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
heehee, i like this side to L, tis very sexy...
psychomary22 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
omg i thought it was B on top of L
willow233 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I really liked this story. I thought B was on top until you said something. It made the story better, not knowing who was who. I don't think I'll ever look at L the same way again! :3
harleyenpointe chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Oh, I like it! Creepy, and yet beautiful at the same time. It's funny, for the first while I didn't even get who was B and who was L... but I think that made it better. Nicely done. And your username totally made my day.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
i loved the way that one cant tell who is who until the very end.
DigitalSaiyan chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Woah! I totally didn't catch that until you said it. Wow, that was awesome! and I agree with you on the L part .
GiggleSnortBangDead chapter 1 . 3/21/2009