Reviews for Far From What We Could Be
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
It killed me when Ven implied to Terra what Aqua really wanted to eat. Great story
Twilighthippie1 chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
AMAZING. I don't know how else to describe it, in any other way than that. Just absolutely amazing. Please don't down yourself, none of it sucked, none of it was cheesy. It was well thought out, had wondeful descriptions-there's so much more I could say, but at the moment, I'm overloaded with the fluff you've given to me.

Still, just great.

And I know how to draw :D Maybe I could draw the scenes out for you...I'm just not sure how I would send them, or get them online . I'll see what I can do

Great job.

~Twilighthippie1 :)
kasey chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Your good man
Enlyien chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
I thought it was absolutely wonderful!

I love the way you write them, too.

That last bit, when you mentioned blond spiky hair and black spiky hair, I thought for a sec it was gonna be Ven and Vanitas just chillin. XD
TheAngel'sLover chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
This was great!

I absolutely LOVED your portrayal of Ven. I was waiting for him to prance around the arena with glee signing: "Terra and Aqua sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love then comes marriage, then comes a brand new little keyblade bearer".

Please write more on this paring!
The Genius Mage chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
...

...

*smiles*

*grins*

*breaks into laughter*

I LOVE this story. Dear God. Write some more, continue this or start up a new one because this just became my favorite Terqua. Oh dear. It's HILARIOUS most of all, but charming and nice and great to read...

She tapped her fingers against her cheek. “Hi.”

Blink. “Hi.”

Tap tap tap.

I cracked up several times during this story. Please, write some more BBS stuff. I beg you.

*bows low*

~*.Divine Wolfe.*~
GiantHouseKey chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
...I THOUGHT I EFFING REVIEW THIS AWESOMESAUCE STORY! T.T I am a failer but here goes.

Terra DOES have an awesome chest. Who can blame Aqua ;D And I totally squealed when he carried her bridal style. Butbut I wanna play this game already! I wanna know what they want with Ventus D.) I died XD

...Terra and Aqua lemon anyone? C'MON THAT SCENE WOULD'VE BEEN PERFECT XD Well...someone would've had to drag Ven off somewhere. XD
sol grand chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
OMG, this was so fun to read! This chapter was very long, but it was so worth it. The way you potrayed the pairing here was so cute; I even had some laughs from this one. Adding Zack in it was very nice too. :3
sol grand chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Okay...this would have to be one of the best Terra/Aqua 'fics I've read so far and it's only the first chapter. I've been really in-love with this pairing, and it's nice to see more people 'shipping it. I really like how you're decribing Aqua's feelings. I'm looking forward to seeing more fanfics about this pairing from you.

On to the next chapter. :]
Yuki Minamoto chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I love your story! The romantic tension between Terra and Aqua are perfect!

Ven's just helping them out! Master Xehanort's evil and you portrayed him very In character if I might add.

I feel like they are great friends, helping each other out with great lengths to protect each other, even if there's an unknown world out there.

I love it and I'm gonna fav it. It's a wonderful story...thanks for writing it. Er, I mean typing. XD

~Yuki~
Kiome-Yasha chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Okay, you don't know how LONG I've been waiting to read a good Tequa fic as this one! I mean, I've definitely had fallen HARD for this pairing ever since BBS came out! I mean, besides my obsession over the pairing known as Namixas, Tequa has taken the place of second. I mean, not only did you manage to keep such a great two-shot plot, but you kept them well in character to develop fluff! :3 I love Ventus! He's so cute and so devilish in this story story XD, and Zack was a great addition to have as well :D. I love it when Aqua began to have naughty thoughts for Terra as he held her; I also thought how it was humorous to the fact that she was the one thinking in the gutter while he was thinking a more romantic thought of marriage XD, definitely something weird considering their genders :P. Either way, it was still funny when I had read over the scene. Not only did you keep the fluff to a low key (so that it won't suffocate us) you added a great tease of sexual attraction between and detail when they had kissed; it honestly made me smile and giggle :3. All in all, I'm expecting a lot more from you of Tequa romance...and did I mention how I LOVE that this is a In-universe fic? No? I didn't? Well, you're going to hear it from me now XD.

I actually have a great hate for AU fics, unless it's written well enough, they never really appeal to me. To see something to be created from the KH universe, it helps bring the characters more alive as you keep them in the central plot they were born in. I mean, that's why it's good to read IU fics right? I mean, the whole thing with AU is that they step out of the boundary of their background, giving them this whole new personality as they get stuck with the usual cliche of a high-school drama fic. Don't get me wrong, unless the story is written well enough, I'll pass in reading a AU once in a while; but to the true interest of my heart I say IU fics are for the WIN! That's why I was so happy when I had stumbled upon this piece of work and had added it to my community page of KH pairings and favorites. Like I said, I hope to read more Tequa fics from you in the future, for I shall be looking you up! Hehe, and if you ever have a urge to read some Namixas fics that are IU, look my story up sometime known as The Way You Remember Me :).

Anyway, I guess that's it from me and my babbling XD.

You have been reviewed by yours truly,

Kiome-Yasha :3
Phoenix Princess555 chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
This was awesome! I loved how you wrote this pairing. Ven was hilarious with his interpretations of what Aqua was saying.
GetYerZexiOn chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
So after how many days of not reading this chapter, I manage to read it and write this horribly pathetic review D

Trust me, it's short.

Aw 3 -feels all lovey-dovey-

I love this couple ! And Ven is just on the side.. lol.

Good it was.. Yes.. yes, good. :]

Wonderful to read after days of stress -_-

Kay. See you around.

GET IT IN TERRA!

-runs-

I make myself laugh...
AAK13 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
It's beautiful! seriously!

Terraqua is one of my fav pairing!

I want you to make some more about them, please!

poor zack, he's heartbroken. But sorry zack, aqua love terra not you
PumpkinQuartz chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
I have to admit, I actually jumped with joy finding out about the second chapter and it was even better than I thought. I actually think that your writing is pretty decent.

Also, I just loved the way you put Aqua and terra interact. God I think I like that pairing a little too much. Oh well.

It was long but it was good!