Reviews for Scarlet Oblivion
Munkeyfump20 chapter 5 . 5/4
thanks for the very good read
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Constructive Critcism - For Chapter One

The beginning is akwardly worded. Two characters wouldnt restate what they already know. You probably did this to give the reader a understanding of what is happening, but as I said before it was akwardly worded. You could write a brief synopsis before the story begins. Or you could have it be vague what their doing until they meet up with someone new and explain what happened. I would go with the second... It is a common writting technique.

LadyBluePheonix
Mentalgal chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
awww how sweet :D
allanon9 chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
Very nice story.

I love Bones and The Mentalist, thank you a lot.
nudgepottertoolazytologin chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Wonderful! When I found this story I was so excited for three reasons. a) It had the Mentalist which I love, b) it had Bones which I also love and c) It takes place just a few towns from where I am right now. It great that you write Maine realisticly, when most people settle with: "There were trees, lots and lots of green trees. I saw a moose. I got bitten by tons of bugs, and the lobster was good." You really are a good writer, I look forward to more chapters and hopefully more Bones too!
Country2776 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
cool crossover
Caoimhe Rose chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
amazing. well written, and you could possibly make it into a episode in itself!

i loved how you had a bit of chemistry between rigsby and van pelt and also jane and libson.

you had the perfect formula of crime, chemistry, and everything mentalist.

also i really liked how you incorporated bones and booth. very nicely done.

congratuations!
BellaRide28 chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
Really good! Wish there was more, though. Way too short!
lil smiles chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
Wow, I thought I left a review for this but I guess I forgot to. You combined two of my favourite shows in the entire world so you get huge props for that alone! I'm glad someone else felt that the relationship dynamic between Booth and Brennan is mirrored in Jane and Lisbon :) The case was intriguing but the ending is what hit it out of the ball park. That was my favourite part! I hope to see more Bones/Mentalist crossovers because of this fic!
PhoenixWytch chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
Nice story. Thanks for writing.
guardianM3 chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
I enjoyed this story. You have written the characters well and the story goes at a steady pace. I think you could have flushed the story out a little more especially to give the characters from each show more time to get to know one another. Of course, that may be just me talking because I love crossovers. I do wish that you will write some more.
LAHull chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
Aw. Very nice, sad ending. So Rigsby can difuse a bomb? Go Rigsby! And Jane knows Cho won't rat him out to Lisbon.

Great story. Now I've to to read the rest of yours..
LAHull chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
oh oh.. no time to review! Must rush to the next chapter!
LAHull chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
OK. So not Donovan. :)

I loved Jane just lying on the floor like that!

And Rigsby with french fries in his pocket? lol
LAHull chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
oh. Not the police station. Ok. But an auburn haired woman? Has my Stephanie Donovan crossed over? LOL

I think Jane loves being manhandled by Lisbon. I bet I could find some fanfics about that...

Great details about the bomb stuff. I hope you never figure out where I live if you ever get angry with me.