Reviews for Perfectly Incompatible
ZoeL304 chapter 14 . 7/26
You probably won't continue this story ever but I feel the need to tell you anyway that I really really love it. During my reading I was always smiling and God know how much I need to smile (being grumpy all the time will give me wrinkles before the age).
So thanks you for this story even if it's not finish. At least there is the kiss between Kai and Michael and it's all I need to be happy. I could read it again and again without being tired of it.
Thanks you again ! And sorry if my english isn't good i'm not really skill to write in this language.

ZoeL304
Kaidriel chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
I read for stories for some time but first time commenting.

I just want to say that I love your stories but mostly the way you trash OC's, being in beyblade fan fiction or any other I just hate OC, so just wanted to say you are my hero in this matter
Just2aw3s0me chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
your oc's are deranged and psycho. i like the drama they cause.
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
When you first meet Michael, he's a cocky, arrogant, and maybe even rude young teen from Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. In his 1st apperiance he has reddish/brown hair but in beyblade revalution(sp) he has blondish-ginger hair. Which is your fav version?
Kaderin chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
I've read this story 4 or 5 times in the past 2 years, but its only after I get to about chapter 5 that I realize why it seems so familiar, and by then I'm into the story and need to read the rest as well :P
To be honest, I think this Kai is a bit out of character but the story is so well written that it doesn't really bother me as much as it normally would. In fact I quite enjoy the way he's written now. its a refreshing change.
I'm not sure if you'll ever read this since its been so long since the last update but I just wanted to finally add it to my favorites and review, I feel really bad now that I realized I never did...
MetteMor chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
when are the next chapter coming?
Silverstarfox chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
this is a great story please come back soon and finish it. I would like to know how it ends with Kai and Michael.
ThePathUntaken chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
I really love this story. All your other ones, too. Normally, OCs are okay with me, but I have to admit that some are really irritating. I hope you plan on finishing your stories, since I, and so many others, enjoy reading them. Oh, heres a new cliche' for OCs: A girl who covers her beautiful face and gorgeous body from the world because she is afraid of men, but sooner or later warms up to a cannon character who falls in love with her as well.
OnePiecefan202 chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
what exactly is a you-sue, is it a Mary-Sue based on the author? Anyway good work
DarkAngel856 chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
Love this story xx
Sa'Kage chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hey! I love your Beyblade stories, and especially this one. I've actually read it four or five times. You do a really good job with the genderbending, and it was frankly hilarious how Kai "came out" with her true gender. It's great how you also enjoy poking fun at Sues; they are one of the most annoying things I've experienced online. Honestly, Most of the time, if I see OC in the description, I won't read the story. But whenever I slip up and end up with a faceful of Sue, your fics are always a great reminder of how there are still good fics that deal with Sues out there. Thank you for making me laugh.

However, I have to ask, are you going to abandon this fic completely? I know you said in another story that you weren't going to write in the Beyblade fandom anymore, which I believe would be a great shame. I hope you reconsider; there are those of us that, while not yet versed enough in a fandom to write it, still love finding those gems that good stories and writers really are.

On an unrelated note, I have never run into a Sue with my name. But then, my name is fairly common, which can't appeal to most Suethors. I'll still be extremely upset if I ever find a Sue with my name.
ZombiePandaPirateFrog chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
This is one of my all time fave fanfare! I love your version of fem!kai and this is one of my top 5 beyblade couples too! Thank you for making this!
vd.alfredo chapter 14 . 10/1/2011
awesome story

oh please, please, please update again and SOON please

i really liked this story

love,
Amelie987 chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
Ok. Totally loving your story but i'm hoping your going to put out another chatper out. Your on a roll with this story, I love the way it's going. I hope everything is going alright and you'll be able to put out the next chapter soon.
DunDunDun chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
"Kai's smile were normally small, yet were meaningful. When she smiled, she meant it." and "Kai said as she gave Dane a forced smile" You contradicted your self there :)