Reviews for Perfectly Incompatible
Kaidriel chapter 12 . 12/6
I read for stories for some time but first time commenting.

I just want to say that I love your stories but mostly the way you trash OC's, being in beyblade fan fiction or any other I just hate OC, so just wanted to say you are my hero in this matter
Just2aw3s0me chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
your oc's are deranged and psycho. i like the drama they cause.
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
When you first meet Michael, he's a cocky, arrogant, and maybe even rude young teen from Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. In his 1st apperiance he has reddish/brown hair but in beyblade revalution(sp) he has blondish-ginger hair. Which is your fav version?
Kaderin chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
I've read this story 4 or 5 times in the past 2 years, but its only after I get to about chapter 5 that I realize why it seems so familiar, and by then I'm into the story and need to read the rest as well :P
To be honest, I think this Kai is a bit out of character but the story is so well written that it doesn't really bother me as much as it normally would. In fact I quite enjoy the way he's written now. its a refreshing change.
I'm not sure if you'll ever read this since its been so long since the last update but I just wanted to finally add it to my favorites and review, I feel really bad now that I realized I never did...
MetteMor chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
when are the next chapter coming?
Silverstarfox chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
this is a great story please come back soon and finish it. I would like to know how it ends with Kai and Michael.
ThePathUntaken chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
I really love this story. All your other ones, too. Normally, OCs are okay with me, but I have to admit that some are really irritating. I hope you plan on finishing your stories, since I, and so many others, enjoy reading them. Oh, heres a new cliche' for OCs: A girl who covers her beautiful face and gorgeous body from the world because she is afraid of men, but sooner or later warms up to a cannon character who falls in love with her as well.
OnePiecefan202 chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
what exactly is a you-sue, is it a Mary-Sue based on the author? Anyway good work
DarkAngel856 chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
Love this story xx
Sa'Kage chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hey! I love your Beyblade stories, and especially this one. I've actually read it four or five times. You do a really good job with the genderbending, and it was frankly hilarious how Kai "came out" with her true gender. It's great how you also enjoy poking fun at Sues; they are one of the most annoying things I've experienced online. Honestly, Most of the time, if I see OC in the description, I won't read the story. But whenever I slip up and end up with a faceful of Sue, your fics are always a great reminder of how there are still good fics that deal with Sues out there. Thank you for making me laugh.

However, I have to ask, are you going to abandon this fic completely? I know you said in another story that you weren't going to write in the Beyblade fandom anymore, which I believe would be a great shame. I hope you reconsider; there are those of us that, while not yet versed enough in a fandom to write it, still love finding those gems that good stories and writers really are.

On an unrelated note, I have never run into a Sue with my name. But then, my name is fairly common, which can't appeal to most Suethors. I'll still be extremely upset if I ever find a Sue with my name.
ZombiePandaPirateFrog chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
This is one of my all time fave fanfare! I love your version of fem!kai and this is one of my top 5 beyblade couples too! Thank you for making this!
vd.alfredo chapter 14 . 10/1/2011
awesome story

oh please, please, please update again and SOON please

i really liked this story

love,
Amelie987 chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
Ok. Totally loving your story but i'm hoping your going to put out another chatper out. Your on a roll with this story, I love the way it's going. I hope everything is going alright and you'll be able to put out the next chapter soon.
DunDunDun chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
"Kai's smile were normally small, yet were meaningful. When she smiled, she meant it." and "Kai said as she gave Dane a forced smile" You contradicted your self there :)
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 14 . 5/11/2011
I can't stop myself reading this WOW~!STORY. Time to see what other people view your story. It captivates me so much I don't want to leave it. Continue and don't die yet.