Reviews for Stranded
Hitman202578 chapter 12 . 11/7/2019
Yeah, id say as the writer you let the xmen get off without so much as a scolding for what they did to Logan lol
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2019
I dont know if you will get this or not but what if u wrote a story of logan and emma are captured by evil scientists and had there memorys erased and had to fight shield or something like that just a thought hope u Wright another logan emma fic
Kinghines21 chapter 20 . 9/24/2018
Great story loved everything about this story love logan/emma relationship. Ps will we see more of the these Logan/Emma story's like maybe they in the savage Land or space or do they become spy's just a thought.
Prince Z chapter 5 . 9/30/2017
loved the plot and way story is progressing.
Xuln chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
It wasn't funny, it was just disappointing.
razxrx chapter 20 . 2/27/2016
Awesome story love it very much
A Recent Fan chapter 20 . 3/9/2015
This story was amazing i stated it at 10 pm and finished at 1:30 am. Thank you for writing this, I don't normally write reviews but this one deserves one and more.
LostGirlLover chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
Oh my God... I LOVED IT. It was AMAZING. I have always liked Marvel, especially the X-Men, but it's only recently that I've really gotten into it. I've always adored Emma Frost, her abilities and attitude and unique and very interesting. In the main storyline, Emma always ends up with Scott. I've never agreed. I've always thought that Emma should've ended up with Wolverine, they seem like an exceptional couple. Also, I find it dissapointing that she died in the show, like you. In the comics, they had pieced her back together before, for example, when one of the Cuckoos manipulated someone into shooting her with a diamond bullet in her one flaw in her diamond form. So I didn't understand why they chose to let her die. Diamonds are forever, after all. I know this has been very long, and I hope you don't mind. I loved your story, truth be told, it's the first good X-Men story I've read. The story is lovely, and the portrayal of the characters emotions is very vibrant. Thanks for writing. :)
Ace of Spies chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
She was my favorite too :(
ALLREMS chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
Omg that was great and it wasnt short at all like your intro note suggests.
ALLREMS chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Yes it is very interesting! So much emotion but will they remember it when they wake and will they feel it too?
ALLREMS chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Its a lil creepy that they wanted to see that...i mean theres nothing wrong if its strangers or if u happen to walk in or say even hearing it but what-evs it fit with the story and i see why it had to be done. Another great chapter.
ALLREMS chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Great chapter really enjoying the fic.
II Fantasy II chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
can u do a sequel just about Logan and Emma's love plz plz plz

*on kneen begging* (lol)
plz ;)

xx Aussie Shelia
Kairan1979 chapter 20 . 5/23/2012
I liked this story! Glad that Logan and Emma got their happy ending!