Reviews for Stranded
Sagami-Ayumu chapter 19 . 7/3/2011
Poor, dear Logan ! Come on, I'll give you a friendly hug !

I 3 This chapter, like all the others. And I know how depressing shit can get you in the ass. But then drama from time to time isn't really bad.

So, the résume from this chapter is that when you love someone, they always stay in your heart; or in Emma's case, your brain.

I'm pretty sure they'll have their happy ending. *Sniff* At least, I hope so.
SuperGroverandElmo chapter 18 . 7/1/2011
I hope you're happy! i'm pretty sure i'm about to ball right now! other than that-I LOVED IT!
CheshireMonkey chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
Poor Emma n Logan 2. This was chp jus had me n awe :) update soon!

Ciao\
xSakuraRosesx chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
Great chapter! So Logan does love her after all...I knew it. ;)
xmen4life chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
this is really good chapter! is it over? i hope not! but it would be quite the story ending if it was! ughhh! hope its kinda not! great writing as always! please update soon! :)
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
Once again, great fight scene and I can't wait to see what happens next! (Again haha) :)
FanficFemale chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
Another great chapter! Everything in it was just so good. I haven't seen First Class yet but I want to. I'm curious about what will happen in the next chapter for sure.
Sagami-Ayumu chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
Okay, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry !

Oh for GOD's sake, who wouldn't cry ?

A sad ending ? or a new chapter to come ?

Maaaan, as Emma's diamond form shattered to pieces, my heart did also. See, I'm very poetic.

Anyway, very soul affecting chapter, if not the most.

And Really ? What's with the X-men and those morals ? I could kill have killed the inner circle just for fun, they asked for it !
Kairan1979 chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
Please update soon!
SuperGroverandElmo chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
Aw crap! Aww crap! Damn this ain't go well!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/19/2011
Oh God I feel like crying right now! Damn it Logan! Emma loves you and trying to be good! Just take her back! Update soon please
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 17 . 6/19/2011
Wow that chapter was amazing! And you did an awesome job on the fight scene! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please! :)
Sagami-Ayumu chapter 17 . 6/19/2011
I am the X-men X-pert, SO BEWARE OF MY POWER !

Man, That's a heck of a chapter. It even tempted me more to grab a baseball bat and Make Selene's head fly.

Sorry I loggedout suddenly yesterday. My internet conection went off suddenly. I had to wait for a good so it can finally be fixed.

One more thing. The cliffhanger WAS SOOOOO GOOD.

Anyway,Amazing work, as always.
Pitbull Almighty chapter 17 . 6/19/2011
-squeals like a child-

LOVE IT!
xmen4life chapter 17 . 6/19/2011
this is really getting to the best part! this is soo great! please update soon! :)
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »