Reviews for Blind Hatred
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
oh my hardy. No words to describe the genius.
legacy-lover chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
CLASSIC ENDING

I LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF
Lost Triforce chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
That's GREAT. LOL i didn't get it the whole time until She said 'i cant see him!'

...and yes, you can have dreams if ur blind.

FAVED!
KayQuinn chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
That was absolutely amazing. At first I was like, what the heck? This seems kind of retarded. And then when Christian got into it I started laughing but was still confused and then the "John Cena" thing I just couldn't stop laughing. Basically I loved it. Awesome job :)
Kennedy.Is.Love chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
LMFAO.

this was epic
Azrael-013 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Funny little piece. Awesome use of Edge and Christian. Kicker finish. Great job.
HardyxGirlx89 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
"Who?"

"John Cena"

...HILARIOUS!
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
? John Cena? What the hell? You are crazy Mackky!
RatedRCouture chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
LMAO.

That reeked of awesomeness!

Frickin greatness!
Thee Britty chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Haha. That's funny. This is funny. I like this.

It's hilarious!

Haha...

I'm sort of bad at reviewing...but meh. All my stories normally focus on Randy and are slowly starting to get towards Edge as well but mainly Randy so those people that have a problem with you writing just Edge stories can shove it!

- Y
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
*CACKLE* I absolutely loved this, ESPECIALLY the ending. Sheer brilliance-great job. ]
EmpressLyra chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
That is just too freakin funny! Seriously, that was awesome!

Rock on with Life,

Lyra
x.Hardys and Horcruxes.x chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
HAHAHA, that was pretty much awesome. I wish I was blind, I can still see Cena...

I should send his like a big white sheet or something 'Here you go, hide under this. Then we can't see you' fufilling his lifelong ambitions.

Edge is so fucking awesome, I really enjoyed this :D
RollinsInTheDean chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
ROTFLMFAO THIS IS FUNNY AS HELL
Sweet Corruption chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
LMAO Bb this is the most amazing thing ever. For real. First River (or should I say you? Haha. :P) being an asshole and then Christian...omg Christian all sexy and stubbly jaw STUBBLY not hairy. AMAZING. I love you; you know that right?