Reviews for Etherial
Alpha Wolfie chapter 1 . 2/14
(Don't feel like signing in...)
Anyway, I like it.
SEQUEL PLEASE!
ME WANT MOOOOORRRE!
ME NEEEEEED MOOOOOOORRRE!
Please?
I really do like it.
Will you PLEASE make more chapters or a sequel?
Please?
*Gives you puppy dog eyes*
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Interesting story, sad but nice at the same time.

Flying Magic Snake chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This story actually brought tears to my eyes. You did a brilliant job of portraying the utter loneliness and isolation Danny felt. I love how even though he found new friends-people who are genuinely important to him-they could never replace his original friends and family. Also brilliant was the fact that Danny's fears could very well be true. Hope is not reality, and Danny might never make it home no matter how much he hopes and wishes otherwise. Or, he might return to find everyone he cared about long since dead or gone.

The only critique I can offer is that you needed commas in a few of your compound sentences. Such as this part:

"The sting of homesickness sets in again and even with friends life isn't the same without Sam and Tucker. We were all alike outsiders but we had each other. That is gone however as I am now an outsider all alone."

With correct commas, it would read:

"The sting of homesickness sets in again, and even with friends life isn't the same without Sam and Tucker. We were all alike outsiders, but we had each other. That is gone, however, as I am now an outsider all alone."

Great story, I absolutely loved it!