Reviews for Backwards
Vendari chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love this!
smokehighcuztheworldslow chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Omg

Was that like a break up

Cu then it was beautifully written

And sad

Tehhehehehehhe

Good job
borntodanceninefour chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Very well written. But I'm really confused. What's the background to this?
twilightfanpire43 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
that was really good! you have an amazing talent! I know this was a one shot but do you think you might continue later on

twilightfanpire43
isa77 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Really nice story. You should continue with it.

I want to know what happens. :)
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Chica, you have such a way with words. A way to break your readers' hearts in the most engaging way. I've felt that delirious touch of psychosis before in my life, and I can feel it again just by reading your words. They way you can take us to the very brink of insanity... amazing. Great job!
ababababa chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
ok please tell me you are going to continue this as a full story? please?
songster chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
You're as good with the modern setting as you are with early twentieth century. I am impressed. Good luck with the contest. Am now going to vote.
JeniBookworm chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
wow that was heart wrenching and very well written. but i will admit that i am confused...what happened between them? are you going to continue this?
EJ Santry chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
A quickly intense exchange between Bella and Edward. I imagine this being and AU of the time in New Moon. If he left her, but didn't leave. So much confusion and desperation brought across in few words. Very nice.
MurderedLove chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
it was good, if i knew what was happening. so, yeah...i'm confused...
4lysikm8 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Great.
Claire Bloom chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This was so moving and extremely well written. I think you should continue after the contest and make this a chapter story, we're already intrigued!

Cx
vamosrafa07 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
It's an amazing talent to be able write something heartbreaking in a thousand words. Really amazing writing.
monomo chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
holy shit! what in the hell happened to these two? this is so intriguing! I wanna know why they got to this point in their relationship, and if and how will they be able to come out of it. This is seriously just...amazing.