Reviews for Deus ex Caduceus
scythe's seranade chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Love to this story. Thank you!
Lauri3n chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
This is great!
bob chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
OMGGGZ i loveee urr story! cant wait for no. 6!
at-kb chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Aww, this was *so* amazing! I usually try not to pester people but I really, really hope you don't give up on it! That last scene with Yumichika and Ikkaku especially was so touching, funny and sad all at the same time. Thank you for writing!
ShadowDemonQueen97 chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
I LOVE THIS FANFICTION!

It's my 1st and favorite yaoi fanfiction. Everything in this story I love, your great at this.

Keep writing
San child of the wolves chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Oh man. This is great. I'm glad I found this fiction by randomly browsing.

Anyways, I must admit this is isn't something I've read before, and I really like it. The chapters you did so far are very fun to read. I really can't wait to read the next chapter. Good luck with it.
BlackAsDay chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Ahh! Behold the awesome-ness that is medical drama and Bleach all in one! I can't wait to see whats gonna happen next, hope you update soon!
HPontopoftheworld chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
As someone who loves both Bleach and medical dramas (yay House!) I must say this fic is a godsend! I don't know much about hospital life, but it seems very raw, and very real. The drama is realistic and contained, and the writing is very, very good. You've seamlessly transferred the Bleach characters from their world into ours, keeping up canon backstories, and working events of the series into the plot. I think what you did with Grimmjow and Ulquiorra's injuries was fantastic. Plus, theres a blend of great het AND yaoi pairings- where can you go wrong? Keep on writing!
Lady Karai chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
Hmm, don't have much to say except that I'm still enjoying it and I'm looking forward to when the relationships start to come together. I hope life treats you much better than it has been.

- Karai
Lady Karai chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Well, I'm two chapters in, and I'm enjoying it very much. I always love a good AU, and your set-up and writing style are excellent. I really appreciate that you took the time to get the details right. I mean, I wouldn't know any better if you hadn't, but it makes the whole piece feel more professional when you can *tell* that the author knows what s/he's talking about.

Ukitake/Unohana isn't a pairing I've seen before, but I like it. And yes, Ichimaru makes an excellent pediatrician. :)

Off to read more.

- Karai
DeactivatedMidori chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
Gah, I've missed your story so much! I love every and each single line of it! Well, the thing I like the most is how you express yourself and make us imagine how horrifying must be to work at the ER. I'd die, seriously, main reason I'd never study medicine XD

Ah the Mount Waffle part was brilliant! I'd love to see how all the relationships evolve (Especially Hisagi's with Kira), strangely, all the ones that had been explored till now are the ones I love XD

Please update with chaper 6 soon!
Gypsygrrl chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I think Gin is a lot deeper than he has been portrayed so far in Bleach. Like, he's been shown to be a baddy a little too blithely so far, which means there's got to be something else going on beneath the surface that we just haven't been shown yet; look at his interaction with Ran, even when he showed himself traitor. I like to think of him as a dark horse whose true purpose will not be as Aizen's henchman (I totally am holding out for him to be a double agent).

Anyhow, the characterization in this is brilliant, the characters are all completely IC; the medical details are accurate, and there's not too many of them (that's a big issue I find-an author adoring their subject so much they tend to info dump)-just enough to give the reader the feel of being in a hospital, and add a delightful element to the fic for richness. *grins* I'm so happy I came across this, and hate that I have class in less than an hour, cause I want to stay here reading, lol. So thank you for being a GOOD writer, and for coming up with a premise that is completely engaging to me.
SylvanSpirit chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
YAY an update at last! :D hahahaha

i was wondering if you would add a pathology department. but just wondering :)

please update soon!
Bunnychan360 chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
I'm not really a Gin fan, but the way you wrote him makes me wanna hug him! I feel so bad for Ulquiorra too! And Yachiru. Poor thing!

I think Ikkaku did the right thing. I had someone dear to me die and I still feel pangs of regret that I didn't see him before he died...

Alright! Enough sad stuff from me!

I completely understand Byakuya's distaste for the hospital coffee. I once had cheap stuff like that at a walk-a-thon and I still can't completely forget that aweful taste.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Ganbatte!
vicious-kitsune chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
The hospital setting is really interesting and it's great that you're giving attention to several departments rather than just having everyone work in the same one. I've been around hospitals a lot myself as well (as a patient when I was younger and because my mum used to work as a nurse) so I really think you're doing a great job describing hospital life.

You're also doing a great job with the characters. They're all IC and you've set up nicely for some interesting storylines. I particularly like the idea of Byakuya and Renji being set up and I'm very curious about what could happen between Gin and Rangiku.

A really great story.