Reviews for Just a lost girl
Elise chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Can't wait to read the rest!
Sparktressss chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
i will read it soon - *-*
killer4853 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
whrr.trudy chapter 41 . 11/23/2013
Lots of fun twists and turns, I really enjoyed the story and hope you find the time to continue it some day!
Guest chapter 40 . 11/8/2013
This is the best fandic I've ever read o.o
Erin chapter 41 . 8/6/2013
Nearly cried when the app bugged and lost this story. It's one of the best ac fanfics ever :)
Person chapter 41 . 6/6/2013
great story
Guest chapter 41 . 5/27/2013
I love this fic I read it very night I hope you update soon :))
Tulippen chapter 40 . 11/5/2012
I really like this story and I hope that you'll update soon :)
UltraVioletSoul chapter 38 . 9/28/2012
OFFICIALY THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE ASSASSIN'S CREED FIC! I mean...it's unique ; A ; your writing style makes it all the better. I wished I could write like you! When I first started reading this I thought it was gonna be some kind of stupid 'girl is thrown in the AC universe', but... you AMAZED me and still manage to do it! Now I can begin to see that there's a reason why she's there. And it broke my heart to pieces when I learned about Coralia... that was really sad, and made me cry. I don't know... I'm torn between Altair's reasons to find some solace in Leah, and Leah's pain to know that she was being used... sort of. I really love these two and I wish that they could just be together but... there wouldn't be a story to tell, then.
And I really HATE Maness! That bastard... wouldn't be him the one who killed Coralia? I BET IT WAS THAT MOTHERF-! Okay... I'll stop. But in all, this is a truly magnificent story, and even though you said you stopped writing fiction, I hope that you'll finish this one ; A ;
Good luck!
UltraVioletSoul chapter 29 . 9/16/2012
I have read this story a few years ago, but I never left feedback when I still din't have an account. My bad...
But I'm here to fix that!
This story is really funny and entertainig to read! I swear that when I started I couldn't stop! Leah is a really likeable OC and she makes me laugh so much x3 I'm really fond of her. And Altair, oh Altair xD it took him at least 30 chapters to make an advance on her LOL I loved that attitude you gave him! And that scene with Ammar when he 'confessed' his feelings was hilarious hehe.
You can't imagine how happy I am that I found this fic again ; A ;
Thank you!
Moonstone.at.midnight chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Your story is awsoooooooooooome i just think it's hilarious xD
Aurum-Animi chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
you know what, i think malik had his arm when he came back but it had to be amputated. but i guess it doesn't really matter
kalster09 chapter 41 . 5/4/2012
Yay an update :D

I'm a little late though... xD
ravenlaw13 chapter 41 . 4/22/2012
awesome..just awesome,, adding to favorites..please please update soon!